Zombies

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

So... what would you do if zombies took over the world? I personally think maybe grabbing a car, and driving it away from all the zombies, and never really stop to get mauled by zombies. How about you guys?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Haha. I would just start blowing their heads off...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

powell
English Meister

Haha wierd topic ....... anyway i would most likley get a shot gun and blow there heads off like in shaun of the dead, well atleast untill i run out of bullets then who knows what i would do.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Assuming that I know they are coming a little in advance, I would gather as much food and water and other things that I needed and then head the the nearest maximum security prison. Once behind the gates, I would be safe to live my life, with only the company of the prisoners that survive. . .

Francis

easy..just steal a boat and live on the sea..the caribbean sea that is. or i would just shoot myself. easiest of all.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Like any other smart person would do.... Move to Jamaica and smoke all da weed man!

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Good idea! I think you should try it! :roll: Haha, I can just imagine the fake accent. :lol:

P.S. The question is, what would you do if Zombies were to take over the world? Isn't Jamaica part of the world? :? Lol.. just a thought.

thisisdard
Veteran Member

Real_Zidane wrote:Like any other smart person would do.... Move to Jamaica and smoke all da weed man!
Hmmm... What's it with this site and drugs? Go to other sites and the first thing that'll pop into mind is Jesus, Oprah Winfrey, Osama bin Laden, or George W. Bush. :P

KPatel

I'd run in circles screaming like a little girl.

8)

Come with me if you want to live.

Maradona
Veteran Member

I'd probably do the same as Kpat or I would just let myself get mauled and be like them because I think running away constantly from them is too much of a big hassle :P

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

You would be in shape though.

Oh man!! That would be the ultimate weight loss program! Fatty's come one, come all!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

How about getting a whole bunch of food into a house that has a spiral staircase... I don't think zombies can even walk up them!

ajc
The Philly Flyer

I'd probably listen to Bob Marley, clutching a bottle Jack Daniels in a corner, singing Don't worry, about a ting, cuz every little ting, is gonna be alright, with a massive combination of tears and flem running down my face as the zombies make their approach towards me.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Okay, jokes aside, i'd probably either barricade myself in an underground bunker. Or I would get lots of food, put it all in roller coaster seats, hop in and destroy the controls and ride the roller coaster until all the food is gone or I die of nausea.

KPatel

Real_Zidane wrote:Okay, jokes aside, i'd probably either barricade myself in an underground bunker.
Isn't this whole thread a joke?