Can anyone comment on routine?~?~?!?@?!

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Middleman13
Veteran Member

Can anyone comment on routine?~?~?!?@?!

Post by Middleman13 »

here it is-
Mon-REciving/Shooting/volleyin 10 100yard sprints.
Teusday-Ball control/dribbling and 1v1 moves. After session later in day Home dribbling program
Wed-Same as Tuesday
Thrusday-Reciving/shootin/volleyin. 10x100 yyard sprints
Friday-Same as tuesday
Sat- dribblin/cone drills
sun- dribblin/cone drills 10x 100 yard sprinThis is what i do. i am a ford
Can anyone hrelp me with it to improve
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski »

Try and list some of your strength's and weakness's. Add in some endurace running (aerobic training), speed/agility drills, don't make it so boring. Maybe try some fartlek running 1-2 times a week for 20-30 minutes. Do it progressively. Hope this helps
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin
Francis

Post by Francis »

i got a suggestion. take a break on Sun. and Wed.
Middleman13
Veteran Member

ok

Post by Middleman13 »

Streghts( however u spell it)
endurance
IM alright at moves but i want to get crazy good at them
juggling
freestlyin
weeknesses
finnishin
trapping
i need beter feild vision also

OO>.and i warm up with ome good stuff before each seession
one part is a run once around neiborhood and pass basll at brick mail boxes and they pass back its funn
Francis

Post by Francis »

trust me. take sun. and wed. off. you will tear your muscles from th einside out doing that much work. its not progrees its pain that will affect you in the long term.
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski »

To get crazy good at dribbling, do the home dribbling program as you said. But also, when you are home, always have the ball at your foot. While I'm typing this to you, I'm playing with the ball, and just getting a feel for it.

For your weakness'. Find a wall somewhere. Go to the training section of this site and then go skills, go find training against a wall. There are a lot of drills you can do to improve shooting trapping, faking opponents, and touch all at once. Also go to the skills section in this forum and look at jdefoe's drill for ultimate finishing and his shooting guide, aswell as some other people's guides, they help a lot. The wall is the best form of practice by yourself.

Check it out!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin
Middleman13
Veteran Member

Post by Middleman13 »

ok..what about just takin sunday off
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski »

Training on skills should be ok. You shouldnt do the same types of training such as sprints everyday. But doing skills doesn't really make you tired. Switch it up. Some days do sprints others o for longer runs.
Last edited by rzadzinski on 22 Jan 2007, 02:09, edited 1 time in total.

-Alexander Ovechkin
Middleman13
Veteran Member

Post by Middleman13 »

I do sprints a day then dont do prints for two days then i do them again? hey how long do u think it will be before i start seein some results
Francis

Post by Francis »

i really don't like how you are acting about the routine. you act like the whole point of the routine is be an amazing soccer player at the end. which i am sure you will be, but you can't say "i want results NOW" or "when will I get results". the thing that most people don't understand is that REST GIVES YOU RESULTS. If you don't get rest there is no time for your muscles to grow and develop. And you train every single day, eventually its going to be a chore and you won't want to do it anymore. Trust me. if you want results take wed. and Sun. off. if you still don train every day, and your muscles start to tighten and rip fro the inside out then don't say i didn't tell you. I had knee problem in 3rd grade that didn't go away until last year. thats why i haven't been able to play soccer for 7 years i could only watch it. if you don't want that to happen to you then follow my advice. Have fun and the results will come sooner than you think.
Last edited by Francis on 22 Jan 2007, 02:25, edited 1 time in total.
Middleman13
Veteran Member

Post by Middleman13 »

well..i know im not stoopin until i am a great player..I just wanna know that i am improvin and not just wastin my time..Like in a game if i pull a move it makes me fell good and like i have improved from my hard work..but i just want to improve a tad bit to at least know i am
Middleman13
Veteran Member

Post by Middleman13 »

o..and i just decided im gett in up at 4:45 in the morinin before school to practice a bit of soccer
Middleman13
Veteran Member

Post by Middleman13 »

oo..i got a knee problem too..but mines alsmot gone i think..osgoodschloters thats whqat mine is called..its when ur bomne seperates from muscle. If u get kciked there u cant walk for like 3 days
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski »

Seriously, doing skill drills won't hurt him though. It's not as if it's rigorous training. It's not putting too much strain on muscles, as you are more working on technique.

-Alexander Ovechkin
mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 »

Francis wrote:trust me. take sun. and wed. off. you will tear your muscles from th einside out doing that much work. its not progrees its pain that will affect you in the long term.
man i train like 2 hours everyday and ive never pulled a muscle. If it feels good do it.