FOOTBALL FIRST TOUCH DRILLS...

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
India Kicks
New User

Hey guys! I have created a video on drills for first touch football drills. Please check it out and shower love and suggestions. Wanna improve the most important skill in Football?, your first touch.
Please check out the video and shower love and support. Feel free to give me suggestions. Check out the video here:- Thank you...🙏🏻🙏🏻

elisecoen
New User

I'm guessing that you don't like to juggle either, but that will really help. You can bounce the soccer ball off of anything hard and learn to trap it, and just really work with the ball. Juggle it, dribble it-it doesn't matter how good your dribbling is, it will help you get the feel of the ball and let you know how much power you can/should put behind the ball. You can also throw the ball up high and trap it, because this is often more about trapping whereas bouncing it off a wall can be more for reflexes, because it can bounce crazily :) Just really work with the ball and soon trapping and kicking the ball without trapping will be subconcious because you'll know exactly what the soccer ball is like Hope this helps :)
elisecoen