I need some love life advice

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

I need some love life advice

Post by Mr.SoccerMojo » 17 Feb 2006, 04:51

Ok as some of you may know I have a girlfriend and we've been going out for about I'd say 5 days (I know I know not long at all) and as some of you might know I am 17 well this girl happenes to be 14 and (I know I know dang you sound like a perve) normaly I wouldn't even go near a girl that age but before I knew her age I was talking to her and hanging out w/her.

She is the best thing that has ever happend to me when i'm w/her I'm at peace I'm not depressed or sad or lonly I feel loved and cared for like I have something to live for in this world.

So the day I was gonna ask her out I learned how old she was and so I didn't go around her for a couple of days so she called me and we talked and I talked it over w/my mom (I don't know why? me and my folks don't have the best relatsionship)and she said "I guess it'll be ok as long as it's ok w/her folks".

So I told her and she told me "yeah it'll be totally cool w/them" so I thought she had told them and they knew about it and so I asked her out. Turns out that they didn't know and now she is grounded and her father wants to talk w/me ok normaly this I would not be freaked out by this but she told him that I was 14 and that I lived across town and some more stuff and she wants me to tell him that too because she really likes me and we might get to still go out if I lie.

But to me it'll be better to tell the truth than to lie to her old man so I really would like some help on this ok guys ?? I wouldl ike to hear from as many as I can before I do talk to him.
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

MickyD#9
Veteran Member

Post by MickyD#9 » 17 Feb 2006, 05:20

lol looks like you've got urself into a bit of a pickle :lol: . I think you should tell her dad the truth only because if you lie and keep going out for a while it will eventually come back around and bite you in the ass. Good luck.

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik » 17 Feb 2006, 11:32

S&M to put it bluntly-
you will either brake up before it has time to come out, or you will keep going out until someone finds out, then you'll brake up. Im really sorry if that sounds harsh. so lying is kinda outta the picture.
Your options are:
1. try and talk to her dad and tell him the truth. he might say its okay if your nice and pleasant enough with him. or he might say you cant go out with her and forbid you to see her. could go either way depending on him.
2. try and lie to her dad with the above consequences of braking up anyway.
3. brake up now before you talk to him, but stay friends, hence still getting the peace when your with her. you dont have to be bf and gf to get that feeling i hope.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Post by Mr.SoccerMojo » 17 Feb 2006, 17:15

Sputnik wrote:S&M to put it bluntly-
you will either brake up before it has time to come out, or you will keep going out until someone finds out, then you'll brake up. Im really sorry if that sounds harsh. so lying is kinda outta the picture.
Your options are:
1. try and talk to her dad and tell him the truth. he might say its okay if your nice and pleasant enough with him. or he might say you cant go out with her and forbid you to see her. could go either way depending on him.
2. try and lie to her dad with the above consequences of braking up anyway.
3. brake up now before you talk to him, but stay friends, hence still getting the peace when your with her. you dont have to be bf and gf to get that feeling i hope.
Thanks sputnik and MickyD#9 I was planing on telling him the truth in the frist place but I just needed some advice and I don't think I could just be friends w/her because her father is very very strick and I'm already prepard to breakup w/her it's just you know never found anyone that made me feel this way before so it hurts more than it should ya know
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

peps1154
Veteran Member

Post by peps1154 » 18 Feb 2006, 01:54

That would make a good movie script. Anyways I think you should tell the dad the truth even thought it might be harder to do. I say so because it will come back if u dont say anything. Anyways I must say that if more guys ur age asked out girls my age then I would be left with asking out 11 year olds (just j/k). The girl must be fullt "grown" if u didn't know she was 14. Isnt she? Of course u do not need to answer my dirty question.

expert
Site Admin

Post by expert » 18 Feb 2006, 02:05

peps1154 wrote:The girl must be fullt "grown".
As we say on the street "if there's grass on the pitch let's play"

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Post by Mr.SoccerMojo » 18 Feb 2006, 02:40

expert wrote:
peps1154 wrote:The girl must be fullt "grown".
As we say on the street "if there's grass on the pitch let's play"
Yeah she looks like she's 16 or 17 so that's one way I was fooled but expert that was pretty funny frist time I've laughed since this whole thing happened
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

jdefoe
Forum groupie

Post by jdefoe » 18 Feb 2006, 03:07

keep this one in mind: "isolate or masturbate"

peps1154
Veteran Member

Post by peps1154 » 18 Feb 2006, 04:07

jdefoe wrote:keep this one in mind: "isolate or masturbate"
LOL, omg I love this site

White_Eagles13

Post by White_Eagles13 » 18 Feb 2006, 10:19

hmm. i was kinda in this situation once but it was 4 yrs ago i was 13 and my (then) gf was 12. but i cant say i know exactly how you fell. my best advice is to play to ur strengths when it comes to her dad. find abit out about him and say, if he really really loves boating... just side mention boats or how ur dad got a new boat or somethign subtle. if he takes the bait then try and agree with everything he says and elaborate on that. or you could just hope it all goes well... sorry if i sound abit decietful but it has worked for me before :lol:
Australia - GO THE SOCCEROOS WORLD CUP!
(first time in 32 years and still we have no chance...)

dont give us sh!t, soccer and football are the same thing

D347H574R

Post by D347H574R » 18 Feb 2006, 10:39

dude, thats only couse ur from tasmania and they dont know their right foot from their left..
“This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.”
“If a player isn't interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be!”
Bill Shankly

peps1154
Veteran Member

Post by peps1154 » 18 Feb 2006, 21:41

D347H574R wrote:dude, thats only couse ur from tasmania and they dont know their right foot from their left..
LMAO omg, once again I love this site

jdefoe
Forum groupie

Post by jdefoe » 18 Feb 2006, 22:28

expert wrote: As we say on the street "if there's grass on the pitch let's play"
hahhaa, i must say, this is the funniest thing i've seen on this site....I'm sure everyone knows what he's talking about right? Way to keep it PG expert :lol:

White_Eagles13

Post by White_Eagles13 » 19 Feb 2006, 10:49

screw you brendan :o :cry:
Australia - GO THE SOCCEROOS WORLD CUP!
(first time in 32 years and still we have no chance...)

dont give us sh!t, soccer and football are the same thing

D347H574R

Post by D347H574R » 19 Feb 2006, 11:15

peps1154 wrote:
D347H574R wrote:dude, thats only couse ur from tasmania and they dont know their right foot from their left..
LMAO omg, once again I love this site
peps, that's what i'm here for ;)
“This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.”
“If a player isn't interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be!”
Bill Shankly