EFootball Users Doing Great Things in Footy?

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
frizzyan
Veteran Member

I firmly believe that some of the EFootball users will do something great in football. Be it professional in USA, Europe or Asia, perhaps resurrecting a fallen giant club, or perhaps involved in some other way in football, but I truly think that EFootball users are capable of doing such things.

I'm not talking nonsense or for the sake of providing myself and others with more confidence, but I just think the nature of this site tends to allow users to realize their true potential and improve in many aspects of our game, with certain aspects that we would have never bothered improving without the help of this site.

Who knows, maybe one of you reading this post right now may be playing in a national team jersey for your respective country in a major international tournament, or perhaps joining a renowned club? You never know and with players improving all the time thanks to advice and suggestions from others, I think it allows a much quicker rate of improvement. I feel this is evident even in my own game; my game has certainly improved much quicker than before thanks to other users being able to analyze my weak points and provide valuable suggestions.

michael
Sophomore Member

I totally agree with you. I'm sure alot of people who use this site are aiming to be a professional football player and I'm convinced that some of us won't fail. I think it's just a matter of time before one of us makes the professional level. People laugh at me when I tell them I want to be a professional football player. That makes me train even harder because I want to see the look on their faces if I make it.

Ronaldinho10

Yeh great post Frizzyan - how cool would it be if some of us played together or against each other in Champs league final or Premiership - that would be awesome - yeh your right I'm sure a lot of people on this site will do great things in football and it's only a matter of time :D :D :D

frizzyan
Veteran Member

Thanks for the feedback.

Here's one thing that we have that people in the past never did.

The ease of information exchange through the Internet, particularly through EFootball forums.

I must admit, I would be nowhere near my current level if it wasn't for EFootball, and I still believe that such easy exchange of information will help me improve dramatically in the future. Not only because of the advice you guys give, but also you guys provide me as a motivation to achieve further. Everybody here is passionate about the sport, and it has developed my passion towards football as well and my dedication to the sport. If I just relied on my neighbors to motivate myself, I would think I'm the FIFA world player of the year and I don't require any practice, all it takes is sit and home get some popcorn and watch football! Thanfully, there are dedicated people like you guys!

Sure the standards of becoming a pro is increasing, but the information we get from what is needed to become a pro is also increasing. I mean, there is just an abundant of information out here to improve your various skills, and having a forum is the best part. You ask about the things you need to improve on!

My dream is to play the highest competition level possible, and it's certainly possible with EFootball forum and users like you guys helping me! Let it be Champs league, MLS, A-league or whatever. I'm a realistic person at the same time, I know that it takes a ton of practice. But then, everybody here helps me practice by suggesting advice and also there's so much information out here to help my techniques.

I have a feeling a few of us will be at the top of our game one day, playing in a really high level. I don't really want to say we'll all play in Champs League, because it all really depends on how much we practice and our oppurtunities, but then, I really think a few of us or perhaps even more will achieve great things in football!

DAmiAN
New User

I think you are right. I didnt know what was needed to become pro until I visited this site. And there are a lot of mature and experienced people here that are willing to help you improve and keep on going.

One superstar, C.Ronaldo, plus one genie, Ronaldinho.

frizzyan
Veteran Member

DAmiAN wrote:
I think you are right. I didnt know what was needed to become pro until I visited this site. And there are a lot of mature and experienced people here that are willing to help you improve and keep on going.
Perhaps it's turning into a cliché, but I've said it in my other posts and I think you've heard this over and over again, but it's really about how determined and motivated you are. The more determined and motivated you are, the more there is for a purpose to practice. If you're determined to better yourself, I'm sure you'll get there.

There are many people I know who take their spots in football for granted, and that's because they have the luxury to. A lot of us don't, so we have this extra urge, motivation and drive to seek constant improvement.