Getting "MOTIVATED" <--Lacking Motivation? Look Her For Help

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
ronaldoR7

Getting "MOTIVATED" <--Lacking Motivation? Look Her For Help

Post by ronaldoR7 »

What I am about to share with you now is my own experience on how i kept myself from the beggining until this very moment .

HOW WAS I GETTING MOTIVATED WITH SOCCER/FOOTBALL
When i first got into playing soccer, i was being motivated by myself and no one else . How did you do that ? Simply because i wanted to be better than i was and hopefully one day one of the best . I'll tell you how i started getting into soccer . Well it was the period of the 2006 world cup and they were showing live matches of the worldcup . My parents were watching Aus vs Jap because we live in aus so my parents were support the australians , i saw them watching so i started to watch and enjoy the game . That was the first soccer game i actually watched and from that day onwards i started to play soccer and watch more soccer matches . Everytime i played soccer , where it would b in skool, the park, backyard or maybe even in the streets i was always feeled with happiness because i loved the sport . So ever sinced i got into soccer i started watching more matches and lots of clips on youtube. But one day, a soccer player got me even crazier into soccer, his name is Zinedine Zidane . I saw him while i was watching Brazil vs France and man can i say he made me go outside and trained like i never could b4 . He was so exicting to watch . He totattly put brazil on show during that match . Anyways everybody can get inspired by someone or no one . Every soccer-player has their way of getting to the top.

HOW AM I STILL BEING MOTIVATED EVEN NOW
My answer is simple .
I am still motivated now simply because :
- Of my friends and people who have supported me from the beggining until this very moment
-There are players that are better in than me in my comp and i train very hard so that i can be better than them one day .
These factors keep me going on & on .

OTHER THINGS THAT CAN MOTIVATE YOU TOO
There a heaps of reasons/things to keep you going forward and achieve your dream
Other reasons to motivate you
->To Be The Best
->To Be Just Like His/Her Idol ( etc my idol is kaka and i try to copy how he plays in the game )
->Fame
-> To go pro one day and play for a big club like Ac-Milan , Chelsea or Real madrid etc.
And so on ..

What I Learnt From My Experience

Now let me tell you guys , my most valuable lesson was when you achieve your goal , you should never forget where you started from and don't forget the ppl who supported you throughout your life and remember everyone that you were once an amateur/noob at soccer ... Everyone has to start at somewhere . So You Should never get cocky or start being a dick and instead help the players who are in need of your help

Advise To The Players who have just Started playing Soccer
No matter how bad you are , never give up , everyone has their ups and downs . Even if you don't play as good as your friends/team mates or if you don't stand out from the others or even when your idol doens't notice or care about you. But you must remember believe in yourself and you can achieve anything . Everyone has their own ways of getting to the top so your way might not be the same as others .

sig by Nat_H
Great Achievements come from one of the greatest disappointments
OJ9

Post by OJ9 »

I just would like to give my two cents on this.

People get motivated for a game differently. I like to get my foot on the ball, rangy passes and shots to warm the keeper up and myself to be honest. People psyche themselves up differently, I get quite wound up for football, but oddly not for the more aggressive game, rugby.

I play better calm in rugby because theres alot more pressure on the fullback and I prefer to be calm under pressure. In football, I organize because I know the game so well and lead a team so I should be animated.
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

OJ9 wrote:I just would like to give my two cents on this.
sorry i didn't get what you meant by that .

sig by Nat_H
INTER1908
Veteran Member

Post by INTER1908 »

"Give my two cents" it means give his opinion, good post Ronaldo and good luck.
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

oh ok thats what it meant . and thanks for the appreciation Inter i hope you liked it . Good Luck to you too :P

sig by Nat_H
Ali14

Post by Ali14 »

good post ronaldo....!!

its going to be very helpful..especially for those who hav lost the track and need motivation to train harder....
Its Not About How Many Punches Knock You Down, Its What You Do When You Get Back Up Again.
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

thanks ali man appreciate it . :lol: