Revolution

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
CASA15

Ok ive tried the revolution a couple times and didnt even get close to making it. I was just wondering how high are you supposed to throw it in the air because when I try to move my leg around it I never get it all the way around.

Kevin

When doing a "revolution", it is very important to find a good height for the ball. This means not to low as you wont get the time to go around, but also not to high as you can't go around either. You will find the balance between those factors by practising a lot, and after some time it will be an automatisme for you so you will exactlly know how much power you need to set under the ball ...

I would say at about 20-30 cm away from your feet (dunno the distance in inches) ...

it's "around the world"

Kevin

"around the world", "revolution", "airkick". It has different names yeah :)

YOu'll be amazed once you do it this way. Don't throw up the ball let it roll off the outside of your foot and then bring your leg around it. much easier. The other way is almost impossible

Earnie
Sophomore Member

Try this link:

http://www.expertfootball.com/players/m ... tricks.php

i could already do an ATW, but this helped improve my technique a lot

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I had problems with this trick, I can get my foot around but can't continue juggling the ball, what I tried to do is move your leg as fast as possible. When trapping the ball move your leg in towards your body then release the ball go around and hit the ball in the air as hard as possible. Biggest tip I can give you is... PRACTICE! I felt I was never gonna learn this trick but I practiced alot including in my basement and I finally got a hold of it. By the way, freestyle tricks are way easier with socks on, so try it with socks and see how you do. :wink:

FCBarcelona wrote:I had problems with this trick, I can get my foot around but can't continue juggling the ball, what I tried to do is move your leg as fast as possible. When trapping the ball move your leg in towards your body then release the ball go around and hit the ball in the air as hard as possible. Biggest tip I can give you is... PRACTICE! I felt I was never gonna learn this trick but I practiced alot including in my basement and I finally got a hold of it. By the way, freestyle tricks are way easier with socks on, so try it with socks and see how you do. :wink:
i beg to differ. you don't have to go really fast or hard to get the trick down but what you DO have right is the practice part. i too felt i was never going to get it but i kept practicing. and also, socks aren't really that much easier. maybe it's just me and i'm really weird but i find it's much harder with socks.

sOcCeRKiD11

dude all u have to do it practice..it took me 2 months..its not easy at first..i no that..but jus practice..now i can do it with my left adn right 8)

Rosario

i could do the revolution when balancing the ball on my foot,doing it and then soloing, after 5 minutes practise.i play footie at a high standard and don't do freestyle but that is easy.i can't really do anything else though cos i don't practise freestyle.i'm good on the ground,stepovers etc but find the other jugling impossible.it looks impressive so i'd like to learn it