How do u do the around the world trick...

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
RAYES

hey...i was doing this trick(ATW)....BUT ITS HARD FOR ME...WHENEVER I TRY THE BALL FALLS DOWN FIRST....before i even catch it...;so i need you all experts to really help me...i really need ya'lls help...so if u help me...it would be a really big help to me in asia...thaNKS
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

Ronaldinho10

There is an excellent description of how to do atw in the training part of this site including pics of Maradona doing it. Check it out it'll help a lot :D
Without doubt.
Credit AC _Milan>* for the sig.

RAYES

yeah..i checked it out...allready...but it still dint help
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

RAYES wrote:yeah..i checked it out...allready...but it still dint help
then i guess you need to start practicing don't you lad?

Dube2010
Sophomore Member

alright...i figured it out a couple days ago...not the catching part but just getting ur foot around...when u toss it make sure that ur sole is parallel to the ground and it will be easier ****to combine**** the toss and the actual revolution. Dont forget to combine...if ur level headed enuff u might be able to catch it...

Hope that helps...but my man thatz above me is right...practice never hurt.
Being the best...
How Hard Can It Be?

The Beautiful Game
New User

I've kinda learnt how to do it now, basically before i learnt the actual revolution i learnt to hold the ball on my foot for a while, practise by rolling the ball onto your foot from the floor then once you can hold it for a second or two try the revolution its a lot easier this way in my opinion.
hope this helps :)

RAYES

yeah...i did that first too...but then i cant fight gravity..i did it once...and then i forgot on how to do it again....reallly stupid...peace

phorts
New User

when i first started learning atw(footstall)i couldnt even get my foot to the ball , with more practice i started making contact with it then started to land it more often than not .now i can do it whilst juggling. watch other freestylers videos and remember that practice makes perfect you will see yourself gradually getting closer the more you [/u]PRACTICE

AC_Milan>*

The only way to get better at tricks is to just keep practicing.

Sig by me.

RAYES

yeah thanks i can do it now...
peace