HORRIBLE GAS

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
yuio

HORRIBLE GAS

Post by yuio »

:oops:
Today was my first day of my conditioning camp, and everything was going well until the gas came. Once the gas came it was so painful and uh.. i couldn't release it. During the long distance running it felt like my stomach was going to blow up, especially since i was pushing myself to stay in front b/c i am always expected to be in the front :(. What should i eat to reduce the chance of getting gas during exercising.
KPatel

Post by KPatel »

Stop eating beans.
soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 »

sorry but this gave me the giggles. i had the same problem the first day, then i laid off the wheats and vegetables and i was fine for the rest of the week. what did you eat before
yuio

Post by yuio »

i ate a banana, whole wheat bread, tons of water, a couple apples, 2 scrambled eggs, a few cashews, spoon of fish oil. this is mostly what i ate this morning till about 2:30 before my 4:00 camp. yeah i know my diet is kinda weird but it is pretty healthy.
Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh »

Fish oil!?!?

Haha, just buggin ya man, the same thing happened to me today, I just went off to the washroom and came back a couple minutes later fresh as a daisy... Or is that too fresh?
yuio

Post by yuio »

lol i take fish oil b/c its really good for you with the essential fatty acids. I did try going to the bathroom but ..... sigh..... lets just say it didn't work :?
Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh »

Yeah, what can you do, you have good days and bad days, I shouldn't think it'll happen again, but I must say this is the funniest topic title I've seen in a long long time.
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski »

Sorry it made me laugh as well. Maybe it's the whole wheat bread too soon? or cashews? Fish oil? :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin
yuio

Post by yuio »

those foods are meant to help you perform better with the complex carbs and all. if i don't eat those things then ill just start another problem of not having enough energy. :? . ill see how things go tomorrow maybe it was just that something i ate didn't agree with me lol. ill post if the same thing happens again
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski »

Maybe it was just that you ate too close to practice or something...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin
steve-0
Veteran Member

Re: HORRIBLE GAS

Post by steve-0 »

yuio wrote::oops:
Today was my first day of my conditioning camp, and everything was going well until the gas came. Once the gas came it was so painful and uh.. i couldn't release it. During the long distance running it felt like my stomach was going to blow up, especially since i was pushing myself to stay in front b/c i am always expected to be in the front :(. What should i eat to reduce the chance of getting gas during exercising.
dude i had the same problem, my teams doin condition training with a brasilian training this week. on monday, and i had so much gas from all the running. i dunno what i ate or didn't eat, but i felt fine the next day and yesterday.
Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane »

It was probably the banana, those things are deadly. :shock:
soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 »

you do eat healthy, sort of like me except for the fish oil and the eggs because i hate eggs. that whole menu you showed looked like mine minus those before mentioned things but i also ate a lot of vegetables and they always give me gas, especially when it gets really hot.
thrillboy
Veteran Member

Post by thrillboy »

lay off the eggs. This might be funny but is your gas "silent but deadly", or loud? if it is silent but deadly you should really worry that much if you let rip while running with a group of people cuz they cant really blame one person.
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim »

thrillboy wrote:lay off the eggs. This might be funny but is your gas "silent but deadly", or loud? if it is silent but deadly you should really worry that much if you let rip while running with a group of people cuz they cant really blame one person.
Haha I love this part:
thrillboy wrote:if you let rip while running with a group of people

I just found that a funny post. :lol: