What Is Your Type Of Woman

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
ziropuz

my girlfriend(and of course girltype), on the party last week

powell
English Meister

yeh not bad, party looks dead though lol.

P.s: i swear i've seen i pic just like this before but im most likely wrong.

Btw how old is she, cos she got pretty big u know whats :lol: if shes only like 15 ?

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Wow, she's really good looking! Nice work ziropuz! :P

powell
English Meister

just though i'd share a pic of my new gf with you guys .....

Nice. But a red devil, and surprisingly she actually knows more than 3 players ... so im looking forward to the game tonight :)

thisisdard
Veteran Member

haha powell you really are a player!

hmm reminds me of Paris Hilton actually.

powell
English Meister

thisisdard wrote:haha powell you really are a player!

Hmmm she doesnt really look like her to me what do you guys think ?

soccer11
Admin

i think she's really good looking powel. lucky man, lucky man.

o by the way. ziropuz's kind of lying. i've seen that pic on the internet hundreds of times haha she is hot like no other though. if i could get away with it, i'd lie about it too :wink:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

powell wrote:just though i'd share a pic of my new gf with you guys .....

Nice. But a red devil, and surprisingly she actually knows more than 3 players ... so im looking forward to the game tonight :)
That's the one who's just turning 14!?!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

nice girl there powell, but i just have to say ziropuz's girl is absolutely bangin! Dont mean to be disrespectful but i wud really really really love to. :P

anyway my type of woman is usually a brunette with large breasts, but im not that choosy, ill accept different types of girls lol.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Actually, I set Powell up with her. I was over in England visiting, and me and Powell were walking around and she came over to me. I was like, "Do I know you?" and she said I didn't. Anyway, she walked around with us for a while, and I knew that I should set her up with my mate Powell. She was whispering a lot of naughty stuff in my ear, and giggling. She really couldn't resist my radiant beauty. I rejected her offer of.. errr.. anyway, and I told her to ask Powell what he was up to later. She did, and what do ya know? They are going out. A job well done be me, if I may say so. :) Best of Luck with that fiesty babe Powell!

... remember, you owe me.. big time.

The above story was complete bullsh*t. Powell gets all the hotties. Nice work my friend. :)

powell
English Meister

Haha this guys a legend, nice ... so we should do it again sometime :)

Oh yeh and i had a lovely night last night ... went over to her house to watch the game ... wore my liverpool shirt and went supporting roma since her family were man utd fans why not :) ... i didnt make the first becuase i was busy with something and didnt check up on the score then i went over ... wow 4 bloody 0.
Last edited by powell on 11 Apr 2007, 19:55, edited 2 times in total.

powell
English Meister

rzadzinski wrote:

That's the one who's just turning 14!?!
sorry just noticed your post ... yeh thats the one just turning 14, i no she looks more like 15 or so.
soccer11 wrote:i think she's really good looking powel. lucky man, lucky man.

o by the way. ziropuz's kind of lying. i've seen that pic on the internet hundreds of times haha she is hot like no other though. if i could get away with it, i'd lie about it too :wink:
Haha i though i had seen the picture somehwere before .... worth lying about the she is pretty hot.

thisisdard
Veteran Member

powell wrote:

You misunderstood me back there man. I said "reminds" me of Paris Hilton. Not looks like Paris Hilton. In the same way, I am reminded of Mr. Bean wheneever I see a green mini. :roll: But green minis dont look like Mr. Bean

powell
English Meister

thisisdard wrote:
powell wrote:

You misunderstood me back there man. I said "reminds" me of Paris Hilton. Not looks like Paris Hilton. In the same way, I am reminded of Mr. Bean wheneever I see a green mini. :roll: But green minis dont look like Mr. Bean
oh yeh i see sorry dude i get what your saying now ..

powell
English Meister

Rulezzz wrote:nice girl there powell, but i just have to say ziropuz's girl is absolutely bangin! Dont mean to be disrespectful but i wud really really really love to. :P

anyway my type of woman is usually a brunette with large breasts, but im not that choosy, ill accept different types of girls lol.
but surely you look for the personnality too ? .........