Can anyone comment on routine?~?~?!?@?!

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
ben23

Post by ben23 »

Francis wrote:trust me. take sun. and wed. off. you will tear your muscles from th einside out doing that much work. its not progrees its pain that will affect you in the long term.
I have something to suggest too. Don't listen to francis. The only things you should take breaks from are extreme activities like sprinting and lifting. There's absolutly no reason to take breaks from practicing ball control, passing, shooting, etc.
Trainer09

Post by Trainer09 »

I have to agree with Ben, take breaks lifting but other then that i owuld work hard everyday and strecth, please stretch
mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 »

ye what the hell. Take a break and only train 5 days a week. Train as much as you feel you need to. I feel you are setting some pretty high goals that you wont keep because you said you were gonna get up at 4:45 to train before school. I dont think it will help all that much and i doubt you will do it that often. Keep up the training and you will see the results so you dont need to ask when you are gonna see the results.
ben23

Post by ben23 »

for me, i never "assign breaks" that way they only happen when im being really lazy, instead of when im really lazy and when i assign them. assigning breaks just gives you a cop out and doesnt help you one bit
mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ scrap the lazy part for me though. When im lazy i only train an hour
ben23

Post by ben23 »

haha, nice
mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 »

yes thanks. I love my sig. Go crouchy, go crouchy.
peps1154
Veteran Member

Post by peps1154 »

mufc21 wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ scrap the lazy part for me though. When im lazy i only train an hour
LOL me too
Middleman13
Veteran Member

hry

Post by Middleman13 »

Ok i got it sorted out now.. i got up once at 4:45 to train but i was so tired when i got home. lol so screw that.
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.
Icy
Veteran Member

Post by Icy »

Of course you'll be tired at first because you're body isn't used to it. As long as you get however many hours of sleep you normally do (so maybe go to bed earlier :P ) it will become normal in a week. Although the second you spend a night or two off this routine it becomes hard again so it's your choice. Personally I like to get up before school and do a hard workout because it makes me feel great all day.
"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness"
Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Post by Soccer4Life »

Francis wrote:trust me. take sun. and wed. off. you will tear your muscles from th einside out doing that much work. its not progrees its pain that will affect you in the long term.
Francis, you are trying to say something you don't understand (no offense). Tearing muscle isn't bad... it's how you build up muscle. It tears and then rebuilds. It is how they get strong and/or bigger, and it's not painful, it just twinges. You want muscle to tear, just not every day, but only exercises targeting these muscles will be vigorous enough to tear them enough for a difference. Doing light activities such as dribbling, passing, shooting, etc., after a day more vigorous training will increase your heart rate and blood flow, and it will make your muscles recover faster so they can be used in vigorous training the next day. The only thing that would be bad is to re-tear muscle every day, but that is not the case.
Striker
New User

Post by Striker »

I'm not sure if thats what he's saying, but lifting doesn't directly make you stronger, it's the rebuilding of the muscle that makes you bigger.

I'm sure anyone with common sense can figure out what happens when you don't let your muscles rebuild when you lift.

Edit: Soccer4life, did you recently have a birthday??

I vaguely remember someone asking if you really were a 12 year old girl, but maybe I'm wrong...

If not, happy belated :D :D
ben23

Post by ben23 »

Striker wrote:I'm not sure if thats what he's saying, but lifting doesn't directly make you stronger, it's the rebuilding of the muscle that makes you bigger.

I'm sure anyone with common sense can figure out what happens when you don't let your muscles rebuild when you lift.
yes we know that the rebuilding of the muscle makes you stronger, the point is you don't have to worry about this on activities like passing shooting dribbling etc.
Striker
New User

Post by Striker »

he was getting at the mental part of the routine was my point, and I was saying I assumed the TS knew about building muscles....and everyone else, but Francis said for whatever reason he thought the TS needed mental breaks.
ben23

Post by ben23 »

oh all right, my bad