Most amazing trick you've ever done

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing

Post by Guest »

i nutmegged someone by doing the elastico
Allstarsoccer
Sophomore Member

Dribbling moves

Post by Allstarsoccer »

The most amazing thing that I ever did in a game was that I dribbled past four players, then megged one and then curve shot into the right corner...I tried to do it agin, but it never works or the goalie gets it.
madridfc
Veteran Member

Post by madridfc »

thats sooo cool! i live for goals like that!
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

Post by Guest »

what is an elastico
erivera

Post by erivera »

ronaldinho's signature move
duhhh
kostas

soccer

Post by kostas »

the best move was actually when i took the ball from one side of the field, dribbled past every player and brought it ot the other side of the field and scored the winning goal. :D
[/b]
Wiseman_philosopher

Post by Wiseman_philosopher »

Mine wasn't really a move, but a pass. There was either a long ball option, or this guy over the the other side of the defender directly in front. I decided the looping the ball over the defender wouldn't work, so for some reasion I backheeled the ball with my right foot into my left real fast, and at the same time bringing my left foot forward. This cannoned over the defender and straight to my teammate. The defender smiled, saying, "genius" and ran off.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.
Rosario

Post by Rosario »

could you explain that better.was the defender a small bit in front and you hit it with your right in to the air off your left foot and continue with the left to knock it over his head
Wiseman_philosopher

Post by Wiseman_philosopher »

The defender was about 5m away, and I backheeled the ball powerfully with my right-foot into my left so that it flew off my left foot over the defender, with a bit of right swerve.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.
Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet »

Probably just turning one single player inside out about 5 times in a row on the halfway line (through scissor after stepover after shoulder dip), before going part way through a scissor and laying the ball off sideways to our winger.

After a few minutes, and one vengeful tackle, I had torn knee ligaments. :cry:
Ronaldinho10

best tricks

Post by Ronaldinho10 »

the best tricks are the ones that lead to something.Today i got the ball on the left wing saw opponent coming towards me flicked it knee height over his leg saw the next players legs open nutmegged him and sent a left footed cross over which hit the bar-it was unlucky not to get in
Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet »

a left footed cross over which hit the bar-it was unlucky not to get in
So, you were unlucky because you didn't score with a CROSS?!? :shock:
jdefoe
Forum groupie

Post by jdefoe »

Magicfeet wrote:Probably just turning one single player inside out about 5 times in a row on the halfway line (through scissor after stepover after shoulder dip), before going part way through a scissor and laying the ball off sideways to our winger.

After a few minutes, and one vengeful tackle, I had torn knee ligaments. :cry:
magicfeet, i'd cross you over anyday :lol:
jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton »

My greatest trick? Few weeks ago i did that ronaldinho's trick from nike commercial (Brasil vs Portugal) and after that i just slipped past 2 more players, so 3 players could just look at my back. But as i am playing as left back i have many opportunities to fake a kick, i just love to see players flying by it is awesome experience. Girls love me doing that too, they shout "OLE!" :D
Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet »

magicfeet, i'd cross you over anyday
Oh, man... :(