2007 new years resolutions

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
ole21
Sophomore Member

I wanna go pro as well. But, i was just thinking, and all it takes to do the stuff that i'm talking about is to be the best. i saw a kid that lives around us, this year get all sorts of awards and won state and all this good stuff. In reality it's not that much that separates him from me. and i really believe i can accomplish this stuff this year. and the going pro thing...this topic is "new year's resolutions" and unless you're trying to go pro this year...we're not even talking about that.

mufc21
Veteran Member

ole21 wrote:I wanna go pro as well. But, i was just thinking, and all it takes to do the stuff that i'm talking about is to be the best. i saw a kid that lives around us, this year get all sorts of awards and won state and all this good stuff. In reality it's not that much that separates him from me. and i really believe i can accomplish this stuff this year. and the going pro thing...this topic is "new year's resolutions" and unless you're trying to go pro this year...we're not even talking about that.
What the hell are you talking about. i said that your dreams are big but there are bigger dreams than that and i used the example of wanting to go pro. Read my post man i didnt say that was my new years resolution. At least i didnt say your not gonna do any of those, your gonna be a failure. God i was trying to back you on your resolution. Read up and you will see mine.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Ole21, all I have to say is good luck. Now let's stop arguing because it is Christmas Day!!

ole21
Sophomore Member

good call