2007 new years resolutions

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
powell
English Meister

2007 new years resolutions

Post by powell » 02 Dec 2006, 23:05

Hi guys nearly at the eng of 2006 so posts your new years resolutions here and what you hope to achieve in life over the next year.

My new years resolution is to get good grade in school and become a better footballer than i already am.

My goals are to go far in this years football icon, get into college and become a first team regular in the forest green youth team.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 02 Dec 2006, 23:39

Good thread. My new year's revolution is to take over California, overthrow the president... woops, sorry just realizied it says new year's resolution. That changes everything. So my new year's resolution is to pay some more attention to school, go to bed earlier, become a starter for (preferably) Barcelona, train some more, and that about covers it. Respect.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Post by Soccer4Life » 03 Dec 2006, 01:38

Well, obviously I want to become a better footballer. I also want to make daily practice regular for myself. I want to get into freestyling more, and I want to get on a good team and become a starter. I also want to stop spending so much time on the computer.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 03 Dec 2006, 01:43

My new years resolution is to come up with a sweet new years resolution for 2008.
Click it

Saibomb
Veteran Member

Post by Saibomb » 20 Dec 2006, 02:56

My goal is to be the best footballer in the world.

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 20 Dec 2006, 03:02

my new years resolution is to get a better grade in math as i have a bad average in that but good in everything else. I would like to be a starter on my provincial team(considering i make it). Be the MVP for my school league and become three times the player i am today. Wish me luck on that one. OK maybe only 2 times. Thats good.

Oh yeah also to train 18 hours a week.

Germinho
New User

Post by Germinho » 20 Dec 2006, 04:29

Mine is to get better with my step-overs, shoot harder more consistantly, and to gain more confidence and not freeze up when on the ball. Happy new year everyone.

Mulatto_Magic

Post by Mulatto_Magic » 20 Dec 2006, 17:38

mine is to get a beautiful girl lol.....j/k i need to improve on my offensive headers ther not as accurate i would like tham to be
~`Legend In The Making`~

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 24 Dec 2006, 14:05

nice one, i also need to work on my headers.

I now have 300 posts

ole21
Sophomore Member

Post by ole21 » 24 Dec 2006, 16:35

i'm going to work extremely hard in the offseason and get more strength quickness and speed, as well as skill. I'm going to win state with my club team, and be voted as mvp of the team as well as state cup. i'm going to be selected for the odp team and be scouted by some good colleges. i'm going to go to some great soccer camps and get some big time recognition from coaches. i'm going to score 15 goals for my hs, and get on the all state team. i'm going to get voted as the mvp for my hs team as well, and we are goin to win state as well. it's going to be awesome.
I'm also going to get more and more friends and a girlfriend. i'm goin to go to prom and have a great time. i'm going to find a girl i really like and have a great relationship with her. i'm going to do extremely well on the acts and sats, and also get 4.0 gpa. best year of my life...at least so far.

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 24 Dec 2006, 17:40

umm thats what you want right, you just said your gonna get it. Dont count your chickens before they hatch

seal
New User

Post by seal » 24 Dec 2006, 17:46

im going to gett my stepovers going quick

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 24 Dec 2006, 19:36

ole21 wrote:i'm going to work extremely hard in the offseason and get more strength quickness and speed, as well as skill. I'm going to win state with my club team, and be voted as mvp of the team as well as state cup. i'm going to be selected for the odp team and be scouted by some good colleges. i'm going to go to some great soccer camps and get some big time recognition from coaches. i'm going to score 15 goals for my hs, and get on the all state team. i'm going to get voted as the mvp for my hs team as well, and we are goin to win state as well. it's going to be awesome.
I'm also going to get more and more friends and a girlfriend. i'm goin to go to prom and have a great time. i'm going to find a girl i really like and have a great relationship with her. i'm going to do extremely well on the acts and sats, and also get 4.0 gpa. best year of my life...at least so far.

I really hope your joking mate, because you are going to be awfully disappointed next year if you are not. Otherwise I wouldn't mind having that year either. :D

ole21
Sophomore Member

Post by ole21 » 25 Dec 2006, 06:00

iwannagopro wrote:
ole21 wrote:i'm going to work extremely hard in the offseason and get more strength quickness and speed, as well as skill. I'm going to win state with my club team, and be voted as mvp of the team as well as state cup. i'm going to be selected for the odp team and be scouted by some good colleges. i'm going to go to some great soccer camps and get some big time recognition from coaches. i'm going to score 15 goals for my hs, and get on the all state team. i'm going to get voted as the mvp for my hs team as well, and we are goin to win state as well. it's going to be awesome.

I really hope your joking mate, because you are going to be awfully disappointed next year if you are not. Otherwise I wouldn't mind having that year either. :D
See that's what's wrong with people today. they're affraid to dream because there's such an overwhelming fear of failure. people are affraid they might be dissapointed. if you just say i want to do this and i would like to do this,it's never going to happen, but if you strongly believe and if you have a real vision, great things do happen. I absolutely believe everyone of those things i said can happen. and i didn't say "i want..." i said what will happen...there's a difference. i want to send you a paper i wrote for school on this kinda thing. if you email me i'll send it to you.
society tells people to stop dreaming and be more realistic. if you follow society you will simply become another victim. great people are never affraid to dream, and in reality it's the mindset that separates the greats from the rest.

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 25 Dec 2006, 13:40

umm getting it and it happening is the same thing so dont get mad man. All iwannagopro is saying is that you will probably not get most of those. I agree you can dream because 90% of the people on this site wont go pro even though they want to. I want to go pro and that is a bigger dream than yours so feel free to and make your best effort to get them.