What makes you special?

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
avyay4barca_911

What do you think you have that nobody else has or something that you can do better than anyone of youre age in your team?
'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

Pokerized

I'm smart. Smarter than most everyone in my school actually, and I have the grades to prove it. I guess it sets me aside from the other players on my team.
"Some people believe that football is a matter of life and death; I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
-Bill Shankly

G-Unit-Freestyler

If u dont mind ima pretend it says different instead of special in the title. Well I have a bad temper with opponents and referee's. When I used to play as a lil kid I didnt suffer consequences as at young ages, referee's will not hand out cards, but now I receive ATLEAST a yellow card per game. It is either for loudly disagreeing with the referee's calls or its cuz of the opponent, sometimes resulting in a brawl but yeah what makes me different is me temper above all.

A-man147

I have mastered postioning which is important for my position (keeper), and reflexes, but I could always improve! :D
Image KEvinR9

"In 1969 I gave up woman and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." George Best

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

My shot... its strong and precise.. when im ON.. the ball is always in right under the bar.. no goalie can save it.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

arminho09

i am as fast as shaun wright phillips :lol: and i burn defenses easy

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I am a great distributor of the ball. My passes are very accurate and i have a decent long ball also.

BenAMsoccer

I am the fastest in my league. I play off of instinct, I don't have to think if where to dribble, pass, or shoot the ball, it just comes natural to me.

mb1471

woh! fastest in your league...how can u say that. are u on that many steriods, or is your league full of shi.tty players?!

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

^^^

Maybe he is the fastest on his league. Who knows. Anyways player hating wont bring you anywhere.

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

basically im the roy keane on my team, with out the defensive skills
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

I'm the most tactically minded person on my team, and so I make almost all of our plays

IcyFire
New User

BenAMsoccer wrote:I am the fastest in my league. I play off of instinct, I don't have to think if where to dribble, pass, or shoot the ball, it just comes natural to me.
I'm similar in that nearly every move i make is simply instinct and thats how i play the game, although i have good speed im not the fastest in my league but ill use my teammates and play full-out the entire game
10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will,
5% pleasure, 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name
-Fort Minor

Blitz Spieler
New User

as a left or right back i have fast long strides while running, and i can make quick accurate poke-and-chase moves around defenders. much like arjen robben.

floater

i'm am the biggest guy on our team
and maybe in our confrence
6'5'' and 210 lbs.
i've played alot of sweeper and stopper but mostly stopper
and i don't go into ppl to get the ball as fast as the rest of the team does
and i usually get in front of alot of the shots directed at goal from behind the 18 in the middle of the field
"In football, the greatest satisfaction is winning when they say you can't." - Robert Paul