Do soccer players wax their legs

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
liverpool

i kno this sounds like a wierd question but do soccer players shave or wax their legs? if they do, how come, does it help u play better?

madridfc
Veteran Member

wow, ummm, that really is a wierd question. :lol: i assume you're talking about guys, but i really don't think they do. i probably would have noticed. :D
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

jdefoe
Forum groupie

no, soccer players do not wax their legs, sometimes shave them, but it has not been proven to increase performance

Lopez

don't think that players wax their legs, maybe some players shave them.
do the female soccer players?
"There're always people who tell you that you won't make it. That's really hard. But something in me said that i'm gonna make it. It was a dream i had to fulfill." - Kaká

madridfc
Veteran Member

hahaa, well, Lopez, some non soccer players wax their legs, even so. i personally don't. it must hurt!!
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

hahahahah :lol: , soccer players dont wax thier legs, some shave them, but usually the camerea gets the players from far away and thats why it looks like they dont have hair. when a player is injured, the camera well get there picture close and u will c that they have hair. :lol:

Lopez

haha, so you shave or what? =)
"There're always people who tell you that you won't make it. That's really hard. But something in me said that i'm gonna make it. It was a dream i had to fulfill." - Kaká

hackr17

yeh that is a pretty unusual question but maybe some do shave their legs especially if they do some kind of modelling.

i do know quite a number of very famous sports players who do shave their legs when they model at the same time
3-17-4

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

that is the grossest question ever
guys dont shave there legs..thats just gross

dooglas
Veteran Member

some do....two on my highschool team did, those guys were idiots..they didnt play anybetter hahaha.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

Gunner_d14

:shock: :?
-The Beloved One-

dooglas
Veteran Member

pretty boys :lol:
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

jdefoe
Forum groupie

I shaved my legs, do it, the chicks dig it :lol:

Piccadilly

HUH?!
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

The_Majestic

I have super hairy legs, so no.