Lightest shoes

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

What are the lightest shoes?
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

J
Admin

shoes or cleats?? I know that the nike mercuial vapor's are only 7 ounces. I am pretty sure that is the lightst cleat you can get. im not sure about shoes though.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Are those the blue cleats that Ronaldo wears?
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

J
Admin

yes im pretty sure, same with cristiano ronaldo.

yea they made anew orange one too

goldboots7

they are the nike vapors yes there the lightest boot at 7.1oz
Stats: 19Goals 1YC 1RC 23GP

frizzyan
Veteran Member

Yeah when I first got my vapors and started to lift them, i was shell-shocked at how light it was. But I'm quite used to light cleats now.

noah
Sophomore Member

mmmmmmmm this forum has got me very tempted to get a pair of vapours... funny because i've used about 3-4 pairs of bauer (nike owns) vapour hockey skates over the years. A teammate of mine recently got the blue ones with red trim, which matches our colours and is light as a feather, just like everyone describes it on this forum and I can't wait to get my own :D
think two passes ahead.

Ronaldinho10

The Nike vapours are 194 grams but now the Puma ceelerator zero 5's are not far off it 225 grams which is much lighter than the already very light Air legends which are 285 grams :D

Lucasjames12
New User

I have been using Adidas Performance Cloudfoam Illation shoes and they seem to be the lightest ones. Obviously, the comfort level, cushioning, and support are its best as well.