What position do you play?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer

What position do you play?

Goalkeeper
5%
Right back
7%
Centre back
7%
Left back
5%
Defensive mid
7%
Right mid
14%
Centre mid
11%
Left mid
9%
Attacking mid
7%
Striker
25%
Bench warmer
4%

Total votes: 57

Ronaldinho Gaucho

i was bored so i made this poll. I didnt know where to post it so i put under lifestyle.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

at the moment i'm a totti or ronaldinho type position. kind of in between a midfielder and a striker. i can really play striker, anywhere in the mid, and a little side back, but i'm mainly a striker/attacking mid. i have a feeling i'll be playing more on the midfield side of that for the rest of my years in high school, so i put down attacking mid.
Hala Galacticos

lil italy
Veteran Member

I play Centre Attacking Midfild. Its cool because i get a lot of the ball and im the one who sets up all the goals, and occasionally score them :D

Vanzman12
New User

I play center back even though im a little small for the position. Hopefully ill be playing a little more defensive mid next year.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Yeah i play center midfield so i have attacking and defending responsibilities, plus i do alot of running. I'm more of a passer, i try to get the ball through to the strikers and wingers.

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Well I've played just about every postion on the field from GK to Striker but I feel I'm best as a RB
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

A-man147

Keeper :lol:

peps1154
Veteran Member

I can play anywhere exept keeper and thought Im right footed i can use both legs, however I feel the best on the left wing/midfield so thats my actually position.

vcssoccer_01

heres something weird. i am more accurate with my right foot and can put the ball roughly where i want, but i am more powerful with my left foot. eerie, huh?

prof_raza

I have played all the positions, from GK to benchwarmer.

My best came out as a goal keeper.

But now I usually like to play between an Attacking mid and striker as that gives me a lot of freedom to roam around the pitch and pick my passes. To top it, there is not pressure on me to score or chase the ball either.

In this position I keep drifting from Defensive mid to striker, depending on how the play is progressing. I guess that is why not too many teams are comfortable with me when I start, cos I tell them that I play forward, but then I keep coming in really deep and do some tackles in midfield and release crosses and through balls from there. :P

powell
English Meister

well im both footed but id prefer my left foot than my right foot so i play either left side or center becuase i feel more comfortable. i can play defender because i had experiance there at one of my last clubs although im not the best there and i also had experiance of playing left winger which i still do but i like to play more striker role now

interista

right mid

soccerdynamite

nevr relly heard of most names but forward in the case of how i speak :lol:
WHAT THE HELL? WHY DO THEY SCREW HENRY ALL THE TIME? IS IT CAUSE HE'S BLACK?
what happens to a soccer player that headbutts another player?

he starts eating babys 8)

hustler89
Veteran Member

Currently, I am not sure where I should play.

Naturally I am a right mid, but recently I've been starting to feel more confident in the centre in a Zidane style position.

Just have to wait till the new season begins, so I can determine where I play best.

G-Unit-Freestyler

First I started off as a sub goaly, and playing defender. I got immensely bored as our team eased through our competitions, so I decided to ignore me coach and start playing right wing back, until I was put to control the middle of the pitch by myself, and played there for 2 seasons until now, and now I play striker.