Simplicity the Zidane, Kaka style
35%

Total votes: 49

Willz
New User

I try to do Gambetta style with my pace sometime it works

dog
New User

A bit of all of them. I'm tall, fast and strong and like to showboat (cr7 but most of the time I use gambetta fakes like Messi and cuts. Every now and then I do an outrageous skill move, which once resulted in me taking 3 months out with torn ankle ligaments after a bad tackle

laughman
New User

No specific approach I'd call mine really. It depends on how much space there is. If the opposition plays a high line, I knock the ball into space past my marker. Else, I have to rely on feints when space is hard to come by.

glionameghan
New User

If you want two drills:

Take the ball and try and pass it between your feet while they are shoulder width apart. Work your way up faster and faster, until you can speed up and slow down the pass in between you feet at will. Then move onto walking around while doing this. Then move onto moving through and around cones while doing it.

The second drill is rolling your foot over the ball, moving both forwards and backwards. Do this with both feet, until you can walk around by just rolling the ball with the underside of your foot - with either foot (weak and strong).

The general idea is learning how to manipulate the ball. Not just dribble.