Next Fifa game

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2957
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post by Croatianblood1 » 15 Oct 2009, 05:21

I downloaded it on Xbox Live and I have to say that it is good. Its more realistic, take for example when two players are shoulder to should going for the ball they bump one another and your player or the opposing player will get nudged off. Also with the free kicks, you can take quick free kicks.
Image

MUFC1994
Veteran Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: 30 Jun 2008, 17:30

Post by MUFC1994 » 15 Oct 2009, 10:21

nick117 wrote:lol mufc the demo is on PSN on xbox live it's been out in europe for like 2 months now and in america for 1 month.
I don't have xbox.....
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member
Posts: 2115
Joined: 03 Jul 2007, 20:34

Post by arsenalfc08 » 15 Oct 2009, 15:17

I just got an xbox 360 about a week ago and played the fifa 10 demo. Then I got a really bad itch to play some fifa so I put in fifa 09 on my ps3. Wow, I can tell a difference between fifa 10 on the 360 and fifa 09 on the ps3.

I'm going out first thing on Tuesday to get fifa 10. I don't have to work on Tuesday :D . Also if I put it on my credit card and send in my recepit, I can get $20 cashback becasue I got these cashback coupons from my credit card company for being a good credit consumer or something like that (paying the bill off on time,etc).

nick117
Veteran Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: 27 Aug 2009, 23:14

Post by nick117 » 17 Oct 2009, 04:35

MUFC1994 wrote:
nick117 wrote:lol mufc the demo is on PSN on xbox live it's been out in europe for like 2 months now and in america for 1 month.
I don't have xbox.....
it's also on PSN

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member
Posts: 2115
Joined: 03 Jul 2007, 20:34

Post by arsenalfc08 » 21 Oct 2009, 13:37

The game is pretty fun! I'm starting with Wycombe in MM but I'll have to start over once I download the patch. Anways its hard! Shooting is a lot harder and trying to get power behind the shot.

My created player isn't even in my Wycombe squad even though I added him when I started MM......oh well.

mrbeankid22
Moderator
Posts: 728
Joined: 26 Jul 2005, 02:28
Location: Dallas, TX US

Post by mrbeankid22 » 22 Oct 2009, 03:23

arsenalfc08 wrote:The game is pretty fun! I'm starting with Wycombe in MM but I'll have to start over once I download the patch. Anways its hard! Shooting is a lot harder and trying to get power behind the shot.

My created player isn't even in my Wycombe squad even though I added him when I started MM......oh well.
Yup there is a delicate balance in adjusting the power, too little and its like a pass, a little bit too much and it flies over. Much harder to put away the 'easy' finishes than it was in 09.

I'm bummed about the patch forcing us to restart out manager mode career, even though it will be good to fix all the bugs in MM. I got the game yesterday and played rigorously on Manager Mode most of the day... now I'm just going to be playing XBL matches until the patch comes out.

INTER1908
Veteran Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 06 Oct 2008, 04:37

Post by INTER1908 » 22 Oct 2009, 03:56

I got it, pretty good. finishing is a bitch sometimes. Way too many rebound goals in my opinion. They don't have live season 2.0 working yet so that makes me wanna burn EA down. But other than that good job.
Image
Made by 2Brown.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member
Posts: 1208
Joined: 17 Nov 2006, 05:41

Post by Zlatan5 » 24 Oct 2009, 10:49

My created virtual pro is a 79, I'm a GM of a club, we started out sh*tty, cause we didn't understand the new system, but we are gonna start a new club, we got to like 68th in Northern America. We need a couple central mids and maybe a defender.

Kasaki
Veteran Member
Posts: 332
Joined: 05 Jan 2009, 04:55

Post by Kasaki » 25 Oct 2009, 00:15

Zlatan5 wrote:My created virtual pro is a 79, I'm a GM of a club, we started out sh*tty, cause we didn't understand the new system, but we are gonna start a new club, we got to like 68th in Northern America. We need a couple central mids and maybe a defender.
XBL, hit me up BoyKaz I can play center

Evan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1023
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 00:41

Post by Evan » 25 Oct 2009, 03:54

Anybody ranked yet? I'm up to 500th in the U.S. on the 360, but I don't know if that's good or not yet
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.
Image

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 25 Oct 2009, 18:09

hey lads, so hows the Create a player thing? Can you create a pro player, like have a go - pro feature, i.e. you start at a reserve team, you work your way up.. Kind of like that Nike Commercial with Arsene Wenger????

I heaerd their was gonna be a feature like this, yet i looked on the interweb, and found nothing about that matter. Just same ol-same ol create a player that looks like my buttcheeks HA, and he starts with all 99, and in Man United.

Any info?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member
Posts: 2115
Joined: 03 Jul 2007, 20:34

Post by arsenalfc08 » 25 Oct 2009, 22:56

panchester07 wrote:hey lads, so hows the Create a player thing? Can you create a pro player, like have a go - pro feature, i.e. you start at a reserve team, you work your way up.. Kind of like that Nike Commercial with Arsene Wenger????

I heaerd their was gonna be a feature like this, yet i looked on the interweb, and found nothing about that matter. Just same ol-same ol create a player that looks like my buttcheeks HA, and he starts with all 99, and in Man United.

Any info?
After you create your pro you choose which team you want him to play on. You can choose any team in the game. When you start you'll play with the reserves. If you do well you will get occassional callups to the first team squad, if you do well then you'll become a first choice first team player.

If you do well for your club team you could start getting callups to friendlies for the national team you set for your player. Agan if you do well you can become first choice call up and even captain.

You can also become captain of the reserve and first team. At the end of the season you will have offers from other clubs. For example my pro had offers to be on Real Madrids reserve team, play for a team in Swizerland, be the captain of Macclesfield in League Two etc. You can also choose to stay with your team from last season.

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 26 Oct 2009, 02:51

arsenalfc08 wrote:
panchester07 wrote:hey lads, so hows the Create a player thing? Can you create a pro player, like have a go - pro feature, i.e. you start at a reserve team, you work your way up.. Kind of like that Nike Commercial with Arsene Wenger????

I heaerd their was gonna be a feature like this, yet i looked on the interweb, and found nothing about that matter. Just same ol-same ol create a player that looks like my buttcheeks HA, and he starts with all 99, and in Man United.

Any info?
After you create your pro you choose which team you want him to play on. You can choose any team in the game. When you start you'll play with the reserves. If you do well you will get occassional callups to the first team squad, if you do well then you'll become a first choice first team player.

If you do well for your club team you could start getting callups to friendlies for the national team you set for your player. Agan if you do well you can become first choice call up and even captain.

You can also become captain of the reserve and first team. At the end of the season you will have offers from other clubs. For example my pro had offers to be on Real Madrids reserve team, play for a team in Swizerland, be the captain of Macclesfield in League Two etc. You can also choose to stay with your team from last season.

sweet, thanks a lot im gonna buy it !
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

heiky0711
Senior Member
Posts: 153
Joined: 12 Sep 2006, 14:05
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Next Fifa game

Post by heiky0711 » 11 Jun 2019, 10:24

I've just seen the FIFA 2020 preview and they're bringing back FIFA street, no news about FIFA releasing another FIFA Street game for PS4 tho. Looking forward to this feature...
Image

My Latest Football Vlog: https://youtu.be/AAmtqY6kjFM
Subscribe my YT channel: http://bit.do/theheiky11
My blog http://soccer-tricks.blogspot.com

expert
Site Admin
Posts: 2403
Joined: 13 Sep 2004, 16:40

Re: Next Fifa game

Post by expert » 11 Jun 2019, 17:59

Wow, haven't played Fifa in a long time. Interesting to see that there's still people playing it.

Post Reply