MODS: Delete this thread please.

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint »

TheBrilliance wrote:I say ban them both. Im talking permanent lockout, website access denial, 20 hours community service...TOGETHER
Its upto us staff what action we take with unruly members and we wont discuss that here. ;)
i was made to ignite
TheBrilliance

Post by TheBrilliance »

mint wrote:
TheBrilliance wrote:I say ban them both. Im talking permanent lockout, website access denial, 20 hours community service...TOGETHER
Its upto us staff what action we take with unruly members and we wont discuss that here. ;)
But....your a fan of the greatest team in the world?
klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 »

Although I might have a real negative impact on the forums, I also have a real positive input sometimes, so I balance out as about even. There are some people on the forum who only do negative imo but that is a different matter. People just need to chill out.
collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin »

i would like to say klc is a very big contributor to this forum, he has given me nothing but good advice
TheBrilliance

Post by TheBrilliance »

collin wrote:i would like to say klc is a very big contributor to this forum, he has given me nothing but good advice
Agreed. He entertains me.
desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 »

i would like to say klc is a very big contributor to this forum, he has given me nothing but good advice
I third this. KLC's a great contributor. EF, or anything in the world for that matter would be quite dull if everybody behaved the same.
Everything you need, is already inside.
TheBrilliance

Post by TheBrilliance »

desire10 wrote:
I third this. KLC's a great contributor. EF, or anything in the world for that matter would be quite dull if everybody behaved the same.
yeah.....and what about that TheBrilliance guy. Great contributor. Composes 5 rating posts with KLC daily.

Whoever he is "i would like to thank you" :twisted:
mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint »

klc123 wrote:Although I might have a real negative impact on the forums, I also have a real positive input sometimes,

Bigging yourself up there ;).

Yes you are a good member sometimes but also at other times you really push the boundaries.

TheBrilliance are you Anymi?
i was made to ignite
Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader »

Mods have the power to check IPs, mint. If you do, you'll notice he is, plus a host of other accounts. :P
desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 »

mint wrote:
klc123 wrote:Although I might have a real negative impact on the forums, I also have a real positive input sometimes,

Bigging yourself up there ;).

Yes you are a good member sometimes but also at other times you really push the boundaries.

TheBrilliance are you Anymi?
I knew he was too good to be a 'new user'! But why so many accounts TheBrilliance?
nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 »

he's so brilliant when he learns new things he forgets old passwords.
desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 »

nick117 wrote:he's so brilliant when he learns new things he forgets old passwords.
Lol. :lol:
mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint »

Rome_Leader wrote:Mods have the power to check IPs, mint. If you do, you'll notice he is, plus a host of other accounts. :P
Shhh i know that im just too lazy to check IPs i concentrate more on the forum side of things. :lol:
i was made to ignite