Howdy

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
TxFootballer87
New User

Howdy

Post by TxFootballer87 »

Hey guys, my name is Walker and I'm 14 years old. I've been playing soccer since I could walk, and I love the game. I currently play for my highschool (JV) at whatever position (I prefer forward/mid). My favorite club is Manchester United, and my favorite player is Wayne Rooney. I hope to learn a lot on these forums from experianced soccer players.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Good to be here.
mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint »

Welcome to EF dude, post well and enjoy it here, you will learn a lot of stuff to improve your game.

Should support liverpool :wink:
i was made to ignite
TxFootballer87
New User

Post by TxFootballer87 »

Thanks for the welcome, mint. I have a few general questions regarding improving, where should I post those? They don't seem to fall under a specific category. Can I ask them here?
mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint »

For generally improving your skills/fitness/game, post them in the training routine subforum and either i or another member/s will help you answer them.
i was made to ignite
TxFootballer87
New User

Post by TxFootballer87 »

Thanks, done.
Anymi
Veteran Member

Post by Anymi »

Hey mate welcome. Ive also found that if you need to escape the world the fellas on here can keep your mind off things.

If you have a specific problem just give us an overview here and then we can tell you where to post a question