Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
footy_oaf

Post by footy_oaf »

chile to win! :P
MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Post by MUFC1994 »

great Poem KLC
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."
klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 »

Thannnks mann.
NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy »

klc123 wrote:Life is one of the, if not thee most emotional and moving experiences a man can ever face and live
Correction mate, life is that experience, football is merely a stirring attribute
yeah i know how u feel, like for the girl i love id never touch a football again if it meant i could be with her, i mean shes single but so hot she'll not be single for long, so next time i talk to her im gona try and let slip how i feel about her
I want to tell her i like her, but if i just like say it out of the blue then ill have no chance, but if i wait too long she might not be single...:/ I hate life lmao.

The only thing in this world i would have over her is been a professional footballer, and thats saying alot coming from me.
When a smile is so important, it being hers not yours
And your dreams are facing wasting, for her it seems for sure
You have already found the most important thing in your life, don't waste a second thinking about what to do and get it

There are lots of things that stir deep emotions in people, career, love family... But for those who dream, their goal is almost always to express their feelings for the dream to other people to make them feel the same happiness they feel when being part of that dream

I dunno how many ways I can put it... Life is all about a smile, as you mature you learn the most important smile is never yours
p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 »

Just curious as to why you only had 4 month?
I'm 16 now, 17 in 5 month.

I think my dream would be over if I am still not signed by 23, but I really do expect to be in an Academy/U18 team within the next 2 years. I have always been technically the best around, I used to play in my street with my older brother for hours every night which I think is probably what helped me so much. Positionally/tactically I have never been amazing, I am good, better than most, but not to the standard I want which is something I am working on.

I was playing football tonight, 11 a side, against 25-30 year olds, all good footballers, one was about 45-50 and was offered to play for Man Utd first team but turned it down to be a Maths teacher!! Just shows how much times have changed!

Anyway, it was with my Dads work thing, and ex Bolton/Man U Reserve player Pete Hamspon was watching, the highlight of my game was an amazing goal which I picked up a loose ball at the corner flag, I had no support in the box so instead of passing back I faked a pass back and took on a man on the outside, cut inside and out past another and then 360'd the keeper and passed it in an open goal.

He spoke to my Dad and said he could maybe arrange a few contacts for me! This may be my big break! :D ;)

If he does not get back to my Dad ( he didn't last time ) I have decided on ringing every football league club and asking every single one for a trial, I assume only 1 or 2 may say yes but I need to be proactive, I can't just wait for a trial coming up, that is a waste of time, I better do it sooner than later
klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 »

Sorry, at the time I wrote that poem, it was 4 months to my trial with a professional club, that I ruined horribly. However, I have been asked for a return trial next year.

You can get an open trial in most clubs if your young enough (you are) and you have a EU pass port ( i pressume you are)

I really hope things work out for you dude, keep me updated and I'll keep you updated with my situation.

I have a lot of advice I can give you about going for trials, because having been through it, I myself know so much now that if I knew at the time would have made things so much easier and who knows, maybe a lot better, result wise.
p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 »

Thankyou, I will keep you updated mate, I really think I can do this, good luck with your trial anyway and let us all know how it goes. When I do get to train/ have a trial with a club I will definately ask for some tips, or in your own time maybe you could write a guide from what you have found out? I know you havent made it yet but you probably have more exp than most and therefore have a great advantage to the other trialists.

The poem is really inspirtational, where did you find it?
klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 »

Lol, I made it.
arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 »

I suggest just mailing your cv out to every club you can think of even the blue square north and south ones, you gotta start somewhere. Clubs will not respond to emails and the chances of you being transfered directly to the youth team or first team manager and actually talking to him are slim.
Juice

Post by Juice »

Nice poem, me like :D

Just one question, I dont get the click thing :P

The most important key to success is self-confidence.
The most important key to self-confidence is preparation.