need a trick for in this position

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
amu86

need a trick for in this position

Post by amu86 »

when im back in the corner or double teamed, i lose the ball, i need a trick to help me get out that spot.
matt_a
Veteran Member

Post by matt_a »

i would juggle my way out, personally - but thats my solution to everything

im assuming by "back in the corner" you mean your pretty much on the corner post? in that situation it might be best not to dribble out - you could try kicking it into the defenders legs so it goes out and you get a throw-in or a corner kick maybe
klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 »

amu86

Post by amu86 »

:lol:
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

start juggling and then do a bycicle kick...

it really works, and its fun, and the ball goes as far as mid-field..

if your not up for that try to shield it, and step on it till the attacker kind of pokes it out

if not do what Matt said and blast it at the attacker to win a goal kick....

in the worse case where its really complicated, and you cant do much, kick it out to the side line so its a throw in .
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'
footy_oaf

Post by footy_oaf »

lovin it, klc :lol:
Jack-of-all-trades

Post by Jack-of-all-trades »

Flick ball over defender, like a rainbow move.
Joga Bonito is the way I play.
amu86

Post by amu86 »

alite thanks for the info

i got 1 more question, wat is the best 1v1 move standing?

srry for all the questions.
mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint »

I dont quite get what u mean by standing, i assume u mean in a stationary position, it really depends how much time on the ball and how much space you have at your disposal, probably a fake kick/turn then go the other way then pass it off.
i was made to ignite
DanielBrown
New User

Post by DanielBrown »

:evil: :evil:
Last edited by DanielBrown on 06 Sep 2011, 23:42, edited 1 time in total.
nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 »

there really is no best move. my personal most effective most is the elastic it's rarely used so when i do use it i get people 100% of the time.
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

Yeah, you have to have 3-4 signature moves that are yours and you can pulll out anytime..

Those are gonna be YOUR best tricks to pull and say if you do your main trick, its probably gonna be better than when I try to do it..

Anything spontaneous.. Remember you have plenty options.. You can pass, you can fake your gonna pass, you can shield, you can cut, you can step on it and wait for people to make a run... Just by pointing your finger in a direction and "talking" to that person many defenders are confused...
You have the upper hand when you have the ball in your feet.. Creativity is key... and the other key to get passed people is controll.. Look at Ronaldinho, fascinating touch and creativity basically won him two fifa world player of the year award..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'
espana_27

Post by espana_27 »

usually when that happens to me ill either get the cross off or try and end up getting a corner. otherwise ill backheel it to whoevers supporting me down the line and this works quite often
BJ7
Sophomore Member

Post by BJ7 »

I believe you have a couple options in the back corner (where I play most often as a Left back).

1. Stand sideways with your good foot away from your attacker and when he dives, roll it with your sole to the opposite side of his/her attack and kick it past your standing leg and off you go.

2. Chipping the ball or flicking it waist high past them( when double-teamed)

3. But otherwise, look for a meg or wait for a pass or for the attacker the make a mistake...

Best move in 1v1..or most difficult to defend: A fast, deceptive double scissors or feint
foodsample

Post by foodsample »

I saw the nastiest fake a while ago. I believe it was drogba who did it. He was coming down the right line with a defender closing in to his side, and one behind him. He headed towards the corner, and let the ball get a little ahead of him (heading towards the flag, about 6 feet away.) He then without making any indication as to his intentions, instead of taking another touch on the ball, puts the left foot infront of the ball and taps it behind him with the heel. He didn't put much effort into it the ball when about 5 feet behind it, and because his body didn't make any motion besides that of stopping, the defenders were caught off guard and it took them a couple seconds to change their momentum. Because he was already leaning back from stepping forward to knock the ball back with his heel, he had all his momentum under control, and immediately turned and sprinted to follow the ball, and take a cross/shot on goal.

I've used it a couple times, you gotta pull it off behind you stop moving. And use that heel you touched the ball with to stop your momentum and start the turn to follow the ball, or else the defender will be on u before u can pass them. I find it works quite well, and the defender coming behind you is looking a lot at your body movement to see where you'll go, and if you haven't stopped you momentum, he won't expect you to change to that direction at that moment. It is dangerous tho, because if they ready you, your pretty much handing them the ball, and turning ur back on them. So only use it if your in a position to take the risk.
"Y lo uvieras pegado al uno o dos que te salian?"
"O la hubiese tirado a la mierda, como lo hago siempre"

Mascherano ftw!

"Focus on the effort, not the results.. then results will come"

Live by it