What would have to happen, for me to play some of you here??

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Post by MUFC1994 »

klc123 wrote:Congratulations Icy, who are you signing for? and id love to see you at some point if your around london.
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.... :wink:
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."
NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy »

MUFC1994 wrote:
klc123 wrote:Congratulations Icy, who are you signing for? and id love to see you at some point if your around london.
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.... :wink:
No its true, I'm the manager who offered him the contract... they call me sir alex... and I need a replacement for Ronaldo
soccerjj

Post by soccerjj »

Damm i fell for it aswell :lol:

I would like to play NBP, Klc, Panchester, Icy, Expert and anybody else.

But im also from the England and live quite far away from everyone.
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

ahaha, okay guys you are too funny.. yeah like I got a space ship in my garage, or better yet a transformer in my garage so I can just say to klcs house ?

it sure would be awesome, to play the guys here, people as ambitious as me..

anyway, I did start this topic so.. on a serious note, if I can get over my current issue that is slowing me down right now, I can be able to produce loads of money and travel.. but for now, I live off what my mama gives me, and I put a sticcker in my caar that gives me 300$ a month.. Plus the 3 $ a practice and 10 $ a game my team pays me :D
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'
MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Post by MUFC1994 »

panchester07 wrote:ahaha, okay guys you are too funny.. yeah like I got a space ship in my garage, or better yet a transformer in my garage so I can just say to klcs house ?

anyway, I did start this topic so.. on a serious note, if I can get over my current issue that is slowing me down right now, I can be able to produce loads of money and travel.. but for now, I live off what my mama gives me, and I put a sticcker in my caar that gives me 300$ a month.. Plus the 3 $ a practice and 10 $ a game my team pays me :D
Panchester, First things first.....Me vs. You!!!! :twisted:
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."
klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 »

My skill level at picking up sarcasm on the internet = -1000 points to griffindor.

You guys should know that by now :lol:
Nat_H
Veteran Member

Post by Nat_H »

MUFC1994 wrote:
panchester07 wrote:ahaha, okay guys you are too funny.. yeah like I got a space ship in my garage, or better yet a transformer in my garage so I can just say to klcs house ?

If you two are for real gonna play each other, you should tape it.
mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint »

I wouldn't mind doing some sort of dribbling skills battle with KLC in the summer or anyone else from england.
i was made to ignite
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

Nat_H wrote:
MUFC1994 wrote:

we are.. MUFC1994.. you gotta a camera... the only thing.. i was born in 1992, two years older, is that cool?

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 »

Screw football match, i wanna go on a pissup with Panchester having a pulling session, person to get the most ammount of numbers wins.
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

I wanna get drunk with scottyboy and ratherton. that be funny..

playing a pool match and ratherton would be chanting "Ohhh ohhh " (thtas how you guys chant right?)

mufc ill let you know when i book my fu**ing flights :twisted: , im going to fly to miami in a fu**ing plane :twisted: !IMMMM NARLYYYYYYYY :x

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Post by MUFC1994 »

panchester07 wrote:
Nat_H wrote:
MUFC1994 wrote: Panchester, First things first.....Me vs. You!!!! :twisted:
we are.. MUFC1994.. you gotta a camera... the only thing.. i was born in 1992, two years older, is that cool?
Its str8....And i think my dad has a camera.. :?
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

what position do you play mufc1994?

left bench :lol: ?

just kidding man.. what position I think I read you are a winger?

also how we gonna determine whos better.... series of drills? shooting drills, 1v1, passing drills etc?

footy_oaf

Post by footy_oaf »

dont sell the bearskin before you hunt it :D
yous are getting ahead of yourselves, how about you get there first, and then you think about what kind of competition to do :P
MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Post by MUFC1994 »

panchester07 wrote:what position do you play mufc1994?

left bench :lol: ?

just kidding man.. what position I think I read you are a winger?

also how we gonna determine whos better.... series of drills? shooting drills, 1v1, passing drills etc?
I play everywhere lol....but i prefer Centre Midfield....

And im not sure