I BELIEVE I CAN BE THE BEST PLAYER EVER!

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
powell
English Meister

Post by powell »

TheFlyingmoose wrote:I come here to read about soccer not a whole conversation on this bulls**t.
Simple. Dont read this topic if it offends you then.
TheFlyingmoose wrote:Who are you to tell them they can't accomplish their goals?
Erm sorry? What part of me post said they can't accomplish their goals?
TheFlyingmoose wrote:what was the point of even starting this thread.
Well just a bit of fun .....

I hate the fact that these days on EF you can neverr have a laugh anymore without someone moaning and trying to start an argument. This is the reason i'd rather not post much anymore.
Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer »

The world may end in 2012, but I think EF has already died in 2008
klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 »

Its nearly 2010, not 2008 lol?
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

powell wrote:
TheFlyingmoose wrote:I come here to read about soccer not a whole conversation on this bulls**t.
Simple. Dont read this topic if it offends you then.
TheFlyingmoose wrote:Who are you to tell them they can't accomplish their goals?
Erm sorry? What part of me post said they can't accomplish their goals?
TheFlyingmoose wrote:what was the point of even starting this thread.
Well just a bit of fun .....

I hate the fact that these days on EF you can neverr have a laugh anymore without someone moaning and trying to start an argument. This is the reason i'd rather not post much anymore.
Why do you care about what this dude says?

He has 1 post anyway, and what if he was a Mod with 6000 posts, what do you care ?

As said, most people laughed, many people got your humor, that means it was asserted ..

Never mind what this guy has to think, he misread clearly..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'
powell
English Meister

Post by powell »

Im saying its ashame that EF cant have fun topics without someone moaning anymore.
mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint »

powell wrote:Im saying its ashame that EF cant have fun topics without someone moaning anymore.
i agree we need to bring some fun back to EF.
i was made to ignite
Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 »

soccer11 wrote:
TheFlyingmoose wrote:what was the point of even starting this thread. Based upon your sarcasm I could tell you were mimicking members who have unreasonable expectations. This is unavoidable, every forum will have those kind of members, if they want to dream big let them.who are you to tell them they can't accomplish their goals? Powell next time post something more meaningful and useful than this.I come here to read about soccer not a whole conversation on this bulls**t.
I have to ask. are you the real Flyingmoose? haha sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about.

That's what I was gonna ask.
NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy »

Zlatan5 wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
TheFlyingmoose wrote:what was the point of even starting this thread. Based upon your sarcasm I could tell you were mimicking members who have unreasonable expectations. This is unavoidable, every forum will have those kind of members, if they want to dream big let them.who are you to tell them they can't accomplish their goals? Powell next time post something more meaningful and useful than this.I come here to read about soccer not a whole conversation on this bulls**t.
I have to ask. are you the real Flyingmoose? haha sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about.

That's what I was gonna ask.
I'd say it is, new users don't often have the confidence to try put a popular member (nevermind a mod) in his place

If he is a newer member... fairplay... i guess, just work on that sense of humor
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

I'd say it is, new users don't often have the confidence to try put a popular member (nevermind a mod) in his place

If he is a newer member... fairplay... i guess, just work on that sense of humor[/quote]

Thats true man, the new members always post nicely and are much more tolerant..

They often wanna be liked around here so they laugh to try and fit in..

On the other hand I dont remember the first flyingmoose to be so bitchy..

Whatever.. And about the fun, why do everyday do I hear "EF is not the same" " EF is going downhill" "We need to bring the fun back", lets do it then... Not just say it, the heart of EF is still the same members..

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 »

Need to bring back more actually funny stuff lol, not sarcastic jokes but actual funny things. Theres no replace for that in a community.
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

klc123 wrote:Need to bring back more actually funny stuff lol, not sarcastic jokes but actual funny things. Theres no replace for that in a community.
are you kidding me, this was hilarious mate.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Post by chicagofirefan »

How about we just let this thread die out..

It was a Joke, a funny one, but apparently jokes are leading to arguing, not usually a good thing...
klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 »

Im not arguing, im just highlighting that many people haven't found this thread funny, reguardless of my opinion on it. It seems like it caused more harm than laughter.
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

klc123 wrote:Im not arguing, im just highlighting that many people haven't found this thread funny, reguardless of my opinion on it. It seems like it caused more harm than laughter.
No offense my good lad, but everybody was laughing untill you "misread". Which is human, but lets not take away from this funny ass topic..

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy »

How about we just let this thread die out..

It was a Joke, a funny one, but apparently jokes are leading to arguing, not usually a good thing...
Word CFF

Boys and ladymen, I'm locking this cause its getting ridiculous and petty again (or at least going down that route) and its really not going anywhere

Learn to laugh not only at others, but your own shortcomings from time to time and you'll find not only EF, but life in general is a bit (to alot) more fun

Like try take this as a lesson that maturity is based on your understanding of other peoples feelings and reactions, but also of controlling your own...

It really comes down to this...

Any mods to add their opinions to this, post if they feel its nessecary