You know you've made it somwhere when...

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 »

Nat_H wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
iwannagopro wrote:Oh, does that topic in the wall of shame count for me? When I saw that for the first time, I almost fell off my seat from laughing so hard. It made my week. Hate mail is awesome.
haha I think I actually remember that. Have you looked through the recycle bin lately. there's some really funny things in there.
How do you become a mod?
ask.

then they vote
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

do all the mods vote or just the ones that are active at the time or whattttt? I saw Mint applied for Mod a few weeks ago but I dont know how that ended...
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'
2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 »

How do I become a moderator?
Moderators look after and help maintain the forum. If you want to be a moderator, contribute to the discussion and hang around until we get to know you. Make sure you get on the "Dream team" usergroup.
After you've been a "Dream team" member for a while, PM me to apply. The current team of moderators will vote and decide whether you're suited for the job.
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

Me is expert im assuming yeah? So now what you gotta pm S11 im guessing, just curiosity not planning on applying any time soon, its quite clear what the answer is gonna be :lol: (fairly or not).. how come you havent tried to apply Brown?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'
iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro »

I actually never applied to become a mod. Expert pmed me to ask me to become a mod one day, since the mod team was running low and needed new people. It's usually a better idea just to ask though.
NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy »

iwannagopro wrote:I actually never applied to become a mod. Expert pmed me to ask me to become a mod one day, since the mod team was running low and needed new people. It's usually a better idea just to ask though.
What you meant to say was... He got those nude pictures he always wanted wasn't it? :D

You really needs to be an active member who is frequently contributing good posts for at least a year who is frequently contributing good posts, to really stick out from the crowd enought to be considered
Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet »

If you really stand out, you'll be asked. If you apply, all the active mod's will come to a consensus on whether or not they think you should be given AWESOME-MOD-POWERS.

Basically, keep your nose clean. Be active. Make intelligent posts. Don't get involved in petty arguments. Point people in the right direction when they need help. Be a good guy.