Transfer topic

Discuss and compare your favorite players
ronaldoR7
Senior Member
Posts: 198
Joined: 04 Jun 2008, 10:37

Post by ronaldoR7 »

tevezaholic wrote:chelsea have apparently put 70 mill plus deco and carvalho for ibrahimovic....that is total nonsense,its ridiculous,ibrahimovic is worth 25-30 mill tops...and how many strikers do chelsea want,we got drogba,anelka,di santo,sturridge,shevchenko,kalou,pizarro,sinclair
Apparently the chelsea board have promoised the fans atleast one " big signing "
tevezaholic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 18:54

Post by tevezaholic »

yea,but u dont have to go to the ridiculous to do that
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Image
MUFC1994
Veteran Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: 30 Jun 2008, 17:30

Post by MUFC1994 »

tevezaholic wrote:chelsea have apparently put 70 mill plus deco and carvalho for ibrahimovic....that is total nonsense,its ridiculous,ibrahimovic is worth 25-30 mill tops...and how many strikers do chelsea want,we got drogba,anelka,di santo,sturridge,shevchenko,kalou,pizarro,sinclair
Well it doesn't look like Chelsea will be getting Ibra.....

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... pe&cc=5901
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."
MSILancer7
Veteran Member
Posts: 443
Joined: 13 Aug 2007, 14:04

Post by MSILancer7 »

arsenalfc08 wrote:Altidore is joining Olympiakos on loan with an option to buy.

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/0 ... kos-report
If he does go there he better play like crazy cause i hate it when players get loaned for playing time and they end up sitting the bench
BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post by BGbeast23 »

MSILancer7 wrote:
arsenalfc08 wrote:Altidore is joining Olympiakos on loan with an option to buy.

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/0 ... kos-report
If he does go there he better play like crazy cause i hate it when players get loaned for playing time and they end up sitting the bench
Kinda how Altidore has done ever since he left MLS? haha
INTER1908
Veteran Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 06 Oct 2008, 04:37

Post by INTER1908 »

tevezaholic wrote:chelsea have apparently put 70 mill plus deco and carvalho for ibrahimovic....that is total nonsense,its ridiculous,ibrahimovic is worth 25-30 mill tops...and how many strikers do chelsea want,we got drogba,anelka,di santo,sturridge,shevchenko,kalou,pizarro,sinclair
He is not going. Inter president says he is off the market.
Image
Made by 2Brown.
Evan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1023
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 00:41

Post by Evan »

Have to agree with tevez there...WAY to overpriced LOL.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.
Image
Kasaki
Veteran Member
Posts: 332
Joined: 05 Jan 2009, 04:55

Post by Kasaki »

james_torres9
Senior Member
Posts: 214
Joined: 06 Dec 2008, 09:36

enzo zidane

Post by james_torres9 »

like father like son :D
Image
sig by messi14
BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post by BGbeast23 »

Kasaki wrote:Have you guys seen zidanes son?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3YAAhXa ... r_embedded
That's old as hell, he's probably twice as good now.

EDIT: Wait...What does this have to do with transfers, in any way? :?
BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post by BGbeast23 »

While we're at random sh*t, here's something that I didn't feel needed its own topic.

Bentley got yammed on! :lol:
http://goonertalk.com/2009/07/12/bentle ... ng-to-him/
Kasaki
Veteran Member
Posts: 332
Joined: 05 Jan 2009, 04:55

Post by Kasaki »

Arsenal fans did it and look lol
http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headlin ... _page.html
6 premier league players have hiv :O lol
what if the punch had to do with it? naw it was prolly arsenal fans
BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post by BGbeast23 »

Damn that really sucks. Best wishes out to whoever the players are.
NewBornProdigy
Admin
Posts: 2695
Joined: 23 May 2008, 19:51

Post by NewBornProdigy »

Kasaki wrote:Arsenal fans did it and look lol
http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headlin ... _page.html
6 premier league players have hiv :O lol
what if the punch had to do with it? naw it was prolly arsenal fans
Danielle Loyld doesn't look so attractive anymore

-Bently
-Jamie O Hara
-Fabregas
-some other tottenham player
-Alan Smith
-Half of England

She's been around, it could be her
tevezaholic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 18:54

Post by tevezaholic »

tevez could or should i say should be a manshitty player by tomorrow and mancity are in talks wid adebayor
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Image
Post Reply