playing with players of higher skill level

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
johnny114life

i want to know how can i be a star player when playing against players that are bigger faster more skillful with alot more experince

frizzyan
Veteran Member

Practice and watch more football. Very self-explanitory and you'll learn naturally. Be sure to use the best of your attributes when doing so!

Maradona Jr.

Im sorry to say this..I hate when people say this..but its the truth and its to keep practising. Im 12 years old...im the best in my team...and I play with 18-20 year old players. Even ask expert...he knows allot about me 8) .

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

ye me too i play on the oldest team in my school. the 18 yr olds and we play with very good people cuz the peeps in africa are disciplined, skilled, and fit. and im not in a very good physical shape so i suffer when i come against these big guys. how do u cope maradona jr?

upandcoming

Maradona Jr. wrote:Im sorry to say this..I hate when people say this..but its the truth and its to keep practising. Im 12 years old...im the best in my team...and I play with 18-20 year old players. Even ask expert...he knows allot about me 8) .

what bloody team do you play on that you are the best with 18-20 year olds you must have some skill because you got to be half there size

Kevin

upandcoming wrote:
Maradona Jr. wrote:Im sorry to say this..I hate when people say this..but its the truth and its to keep practising. Im 12 years old...im the best in my team...and I play with 18-20 year old players. Even ask expert...he knows allot about me 8) .

what bloody team do you play on that you are the best with 18-20 year olds you must have some skill because you got to be half there size
something isn't right about this, players of the age of 18-20 will ALWAYS outclass someone of 12 just because they have more power, or they should be really sucky and you would be a great talent and strong for your age ...

coop8

if you lack fitness then you should work on it.

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

bust ur Ass. its the only way. theres no one i can say hey do this move and ull be better. u gotta work and watch football as someone mentioned