The Forgotten Striker - Andriy Shevchenko

Discuss and compare your favorite players
ronaldoR7

The Forgotten Striker - Andriy Shevchenko

Post by ronaldoR7 »

Hey how do you guys think shevcenko will perform this season ? Scolari has stated that hes willing to give sheva a 2nd chance to make it in the first team . WIll he rediscover his goal-scoring form ? And not to mention he was very unluck to miss the deciding penalty against Lokomotiv Moscow
zcm12

Post by zcm12 »

I don't think he will do as well as he once could have done. He will be compared to how well Drogba did last season and will fall short. Although he might do very well I could see him scoring a few but not being a main goal scorer. Although I really like him and would like to see him do well chances are that he won't. but theres always hope eh.

HE WILL BE BACK I KNOW IT!
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

ye as a chelsea fan im hoping he'll do well this season and hopefully make the first team . But you never know he might just be the man was at A.C milan 8)
MSILancer7
Veteran Member

Post by MSILancer7 »

ronaldoR7 wrote:But you never know he might just be the man was at A.C milan 8)
I don't think that that will ever happen.
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

MSILancer7 wrote:
ronaldoR7 wrote:But you never know he might just be the man was at A.C milan 8)
I don't think that that will ever happen.
maybe your right but we'll just have to wait and sê
Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader »

Nobody's forgotten him at Chelsea. He is just left to his own devices with underpreforming and injury issues.

However, with Drogba set to miss some early ones, I expect to see him. I am more excited with Di Santos though, tbh.
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

Rome_Leader wrote:Nobody's forgotten him at Chelsea. He is just left to his own devices with underpreforming and injury issues.

However, with Drogba set to miss some early ones, I expect to see him. I am more excited with Di Santos though, tbh.
ye im looking forward to seeing di santos playing this season . Finally CHELSEA bought a youngster. btw what nash is he ?
2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 »

I think he's from Argentina, but don't freak out if I'm wrong
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

2brown347 wrote:I think he's from Argentina, but don't freak out if I'm wrong
alrights .
no worries i wont freak out . :D
Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader »

He is an Argentine. And forgive me, his name only has one 'S'.

I really hope Scolari will use the guy. He's had a really impressive showing through the Reserves. He's gotten good attention from Chelsea higher ups as of late anyway and Sergio Batista, coach of the U20 Argentine squad compared him to Messi. While likely not as great, he should be better then decent. We will see where it goes.
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

ye i hope scolari will be using him alot . 8)
soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Post by soccer_after_death »

Well sheva is now at Milan and came on as a sub in their last game ( which they lost 2-1)... Pretty sure everybody knows this, but it wasn't posted in this topic... I think with him back ( hopefully he can find his form again)and r80 they can be strong contenders for the title and hopefully win it..
dareliss
Veteran Member

Post by dareliss »

soccer_after_death wrote:Well sheva is now at Milan and came on as a sub in their last game ( which they lost 2-1)... Pretty sure everybody knows this, but it wasn't posted in this topic... I think with him back ( hopefully he can find his form again)and r80 they can be strong contenders for the title and hopefully win it..
he is way better then he was in chelsea, plus ronaldinho is making crazy plays but they didn't take them, they will make it work with ronaldinho, and schevchenko, and ronaldinho was on fire :lol:
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)
2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 »

Sheva didn't impress in his debut IMO, he might do better, but he'll never be the player he was when he left, it's time for everyone to accept it.
soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Post by soccer_after_death »

Well I never said he would be, brown, but it definitely dies more good to his career than being a benchwarmer at Chelsea.