What position am i ?

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
ronaldoR7

Re: RE:What positon am i ?

Post by ronaldoR7 »

Carolan18 wrote:
ronaldoR7 wrote:hmm thanks guys for answering
so i think its striker then
so what should i say to the coach ? "Coach i wanna play forward today "?
I would ask to try the position in a scrimage; durring practice and if he thinks that you would be better suited at striker then go for it

But your skills are good for a midfielder as well, you say the reason you want to move to striker is becase you have bad stanima, that can be worked on, if you really want to be good at football you work with the skills you have and develop the skills that are lesser, yours is stanima, the easyest one to improve. Just go on a run 3-4 times a week, its that simple. Also Striker is the hardest Outfield position to move to. IMO. Its a very mental position, and you must always be in the right place at the right time, if you are not then you just cost your team a potential goal. Remember that ussaly the coach knows best and he put you at midfield for a reason, work on your endurance and I belive that you could be a top notch winger,Just work on it

Good luck
Thanks dude , but as i said b4 the coach didnt put me in mid all the players pick there position and yeh thanks for the advice Carolan18.
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic »

i would just tell him plain..just like u said...well i dont know how ur coach is but ill just tell him i want to play striker and he'll work something out...maybe a scrimmage or something...its not like ur in a match...its practise...play what ever position u want.
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
ronaldoR7

RE: What position am i?

Post by ronaldoR7 »

Well thanks tevezaholic
ill try that . tho we dont usually have a practice game
wish me luck tho n hope i get to win that position .
Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz »

Carolan18 wrote:
I would ask to try the position in a scrimage; durring practice and if he thinks that you would be better suited at striker then go for it

But your skills are good for a midfielder as well, you say the reason you want to move to striker is becase you have bad stanima, that can be worked on, if you really want to be good at football you work with the skills you have and develop the skills that are lesser, yours is stanima, the easyest one to improve. Just go on a run 3-4 times a week, its that simple. Also Striker is the hardest Outfield position to move to. IMO. Its a very mental position, and you must always be in the right place at the right time, if you are not then you just cost your team a potential goal. Remember that ussaly the coach knows best and he put you at midfield for a reason, work on your endurance and I belive that you could be a top notch winger,Just work on it

Good luck
yeh i would agree with you there carolan i think eventually you will be a striker ronaldo, but you are one of those strikers who can effectively play on the wing, with your pace. When you play on the wing try to get into the box and in central areas whenever you can and your coach may just try you up front.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

Rulezzz wrote:
Carolan18 wrote:

Good luck
yeh i would agree with you there carolan i think eventually you will be a striker ronaldo, but you are one of those strikers who can effectively play on the wing, with your pace. When you play on the wing try to get into the box and in central areas whenever you can and your coach may just try you up front.

Thanks Rulezzz , but i dnt know why but i seem to very nervous when i think about asking the coach , im seeing him on wedsday training and i was thinking about the whole striker thing so much that it made i had a dream about asking the coach if i could play striker .
Mushher
New User

Post by Mushher »

just talk to the coach.say to him that u dont feel well in your position and u want to TRY in different ones.give your best and he will decide where to be.But don't tell him "I wanna play there or there..." :wink: