Alexio1092
Veteran Member

OJ9 wrote:They're also my initials :roll:
Damn, I really wish I was named Original Gangster too. Nice boots mate. :P

zcm12

Alexio1092 wrote:
OJ9 wrote:They're also my initials :roll:
Damn, I really wish I was named Original Gangster too. Nice boots mate. :P
Oh man it took me forever to get that one haha!

HE WILL BE BACK I KNOW IT!

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Why I would love to be a pro...(not mine)

redrover365
Veteran Member

OJ9 wrote:Image

Sorry about massive pictures!
thats freaking stupid... are you pro? does anyone care about your stupid name or did you just get those so you dont forget their yours? I dont understand, its such a waste, and ya good boots are nice but it boils down to you as a player not your stupid boots with your number or name on them. As if people are like "Ya his boots say his last name on them, so i can remember his name when i go out and buy his jersey." What a waste of money. I hope your parents bought them for you because if they did than your a spoiled brat and should all buy us vapor 4s... :twisted:
Last edited by redrover365 on 09 May 2008, 03:40, edited 1 time in total.

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Well, the bag could serve some purpose, as he could lose it at school, and whoever finds it would give it back, and if they tried to steal it they would look like complete dumbasses, what with his name on it and all.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:Well, the bag could serve some purpose, as he could lose it at school, and whoever finds it would give it back, and if they tried to steal it they would look like complete dumbasses, what with his name on it and all.
and on top of that why would you give a sh*t red rover, if you're gonna get Nike ID's why the hell not get your initials, does it effect you no, so stop bitching.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

redrover365 wrote: thats freaking stupid... are you pro? does anyone care about your stupid name or did you just get those so you dont forget their yours? I dont understand, its such a waste, and ya good boots are nice but it boils down to you as a player not your stupid boots with your number or name on them. As if people are like "Ya his boots say his last name on them, so i can remember his name when i go out and buy his jersey." What a waste of money. I hope your parents bought them for you because if they did than your a spoiled brat and should all buy us vapor 4s... :twisted:
Quit being such a jealous little bitch. Is it your time of the month or something? Damn. If he likes them, then you shouldn't care. The only reason he got them is for the colorway and the personalization is free, so why not? Anyway, tons of people get personalized boots, and they're pretty damn sweet in my opinion. If personalization was only meant for pros, then they wouldn't offer it to the general public, now would they? :roll:

soccer11
Admin

redrover you're an idiot. on top of that you quoted massive pictures. what purpose does that serve? if you're going to say something as useless as you did, at least don't quote the pictures

messi19
Veteran Member

soccer11 wrote:redrover you're an idiot. on top of that you quoted massive pictures. what purpose does that serve? if you're going to say something as useless as you did, at least don't quote the pictures
I totally agree 100% with you soccer11. Redrover, stop quoting massive pictures!

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

keller8
Veteran Member

BGbeast23 wrote:
redrover365 wrote: thats freaking stupid... are you pro? does anyone care about your stupid name or did you just get those so you dont forget their yours? I dont understand, its such a waste, and ya good boots are nice but it boils down to you as a player not your stupid boots with your number or name on them. As if people are like "Ya his boots say his last name on them, so i can remember his name when i go out and buy his jersey." What a waste of money. I hope your parents bought them for you because if they did than your a spoiled brat and should all buy us vapor 4s... :twisted:
Quit being such a jealous little bitch. Is it your time of the month or something? Damn. If he likes them, then you shouldn't care. The only reason he got them is for the colorway and the personalization is free, so why not? Anyway, tons of people get personalized boots, and they're pretty damn sweet in my opinion. If personalization was only meant for pros, then they wouldn't offer it to the general public, now would they? :roll:
OWNED!

I can't post my pics at the moment, but I've got Adidas Predito II TRX's. I'll post them when i got time.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

OJ9

Cheers for the backup lads :)

Redrover, no I am not pro, but as the others speculated, I wanted that specific colour because it goes very well with my club and school football teams aswell as my school rugby team. But, Nike don't offer it (yet, I feel they will eventually, 'cause tbh they were the most popular 1's next to the Black ones), so I thought I would get iD's. Also, I paid for them myself, I dug up like half of my dads garden to earn the money.

Although, I do like to get my name on boots, I have had boots stolen from me before (Preds when I was 9), and it also gives them that personal touch.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

redrover365 wrote:
OJ9 wrote:
Sorry about massive pictures!
thats freaking stupid... are you pro? does anyone care about your stupid name or did you just get those so you dont forget their yours? I dont understand, its such a waste, and ya good boots are nice but it boils down to you as a player not your stupid boots with your number or name on them. As if people are like "Ya his boots say his last name on them, so i can remember his name when i go out and buy his jersey." What a waste of money. I hope your parents bought them for you because if they did than your a spoiled brat and should all buy us vapor 4s... :twisted:

Who took a sh*t in your breakfast? :D Maybe he want's his own touch on the shoe to make it "his" and make himself unique. So your implications clearly state your against shoe customization, lets scrap Miadidas and Nikeid guys, Redrover is making a petition.

God I love stirring up arguments like these.

i mean its okay if your parents wont buy you nice cleats.

"honey lets just get the ones from big 5 they are just shoes."AWH...

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I think its pretty cool that OJ9 got customized Air Legends. I thought about it but I don't really feel like spending the money for it and I don't play in any competitive leagues so I don't feel the need to get them customized.

Now, I'm not gonna come on here and flame redrover but all I'm gonna say is I think he is a bit jealous of OJ9.

OJ9

Well, I play in a competitive club league (with training atleast once a week), my school team which is also competitive (match and training every week) and my school rugby team (which I wear them for aswell) so if you scale that over 18 months/2 years then it is worth it. The personalisation is just an added bonus :)

Redrover's chuffed I didn't do what I was originally going to do; get Mercurial SL's with my name and number on ;) At the time I ordered I actually had loads of money through working and thought about it. Would have cost £280, so about $560 XD