violence

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Post by barcahooligan »

John_Bob wrote:"Racism: Discrimination or prejudice based on race." According to the dictionary those comments you made about the Jews wanting to take over the world are in fact racist.
Yeah but since he is friends with them it makes it all O.K... :roll:

If i were one of his Jewish friends and found out about his thoughts towards me and the Jewish community i would kill him.
sig by 2brown347
John_Bob
Veteran Member

Post by John_Bob »

Man, how many times do I have to tell you..

I don't hate Jews and I'm not a racist, fu** sake, start to read!!!

And I have no ambitions to kill Jews..

I have Jewish friends btw
We get it that you don't hate Jews but that does not mean your comments are not racist. Racism is often not caused by hate but by ignorance and assumptions. Do not make remarks about a whole race because they will most likely come off as racist and ignorant. If you wanted to support your arguments you should have used specific examples instead of referring to the Jews as a whole.
Rocky
Veteran Member

Post by Rocky »

true dat. Its like they have a support system that trickles down to all of the members of the jewish community. Its like free insurance, if one of them is in trouble, they all come to help and keep their little community alive. Even if their kids don't know about it yet (which is why they may deny it) their parent sure as hell do.

You are the one who needs new glasses, Francis8 is applauding the Jews in this post for having a loving community that everyone can belong to, he is not supporting your point that Jews want to take over the world.
Thats what I fu**ing meant.. And he's not applauding them in that way.. free insurance and sh*t.. that tells about that their community is just growing and growing, one day they will take it over.. I think YOU got francis wrong.. That anyone can belong to? haha, man you been brainwashed.. Thats what the hole point is build on, all Jews to know each other and like that they can grow..

Look at this..
Francis says

Even if their kids don't know about it yet (which is why they may deny it) their parent sure as hell do.
Ring any bells?

Russia would blow up my country?

Thats what I meant.. We ain't powerful, but we ain't scared.. :D Tell the Russians to come and fight with the hands? Lets see who wins then.. any fu**ing idiot could blow your head off with a gun, even Bruce Lee got killed by a gun.. Btw, Russia would loose, because we have support by allot of countries, in the middle-east and in north Africa and we also have USA support

And Norway is one of the richest countries.. they have been putting allot of money on their community but nowadays they are building on their military equipment, money is power, my friend. :D

And I don't know anything about Christianity so I will check that up..

You say I build things on unproven conspiracy theories but still you say this;
I think what you meant to say is
"PS!!!! EVERYONE WITH AN IQ LOWER THAN 50 'KNOWS' YOU JEWS BLEW UP THE TWIN TOWERS
I would call that an unproven conspiracy theory..

And I will prove that the Jews tried and who knows, maybe they still are trying to take over the world.. But I'm off for now.. Been on here for too long.

"Racism: Discrimination or prejudice based on race." According to the dictionary those comments you made about the Jews wanting to take over the world are in fact racist.
How are they? Jews ain't a race.. A black man can be a Jew if he wants to..

And its a proven conspiracy that Jews tried to take over the world..
Francis8
Veteran Member

Post by Francis8 »

can 13 year old idiots please stay out of this? Comments like "shut the fu** up" are worthless.
Hugh wrote:First of all Rocky, read this again.
Francis8 wrote:true dat. Its like they have a support system that trickles down to all of the members of the jewish community. Its like free insurance, if one of them is in trouble, they all come to help and keep their little community alive. Even if their kids don't know about it yet (which is why they may deny it) their parent sure as hell do.
You are the one who needs new glasses, Francis8 is applauding the Jews in this post for having a loving community that everyone can belong to, he is not supporting your point that Jews want to take over the world.
well actually, I was backing Rocky up in the fact that Jews do have "Jew Exclusive Insurance" and that they look out for each other and try to build their kind up. But I think what Rocky means when he says that "Jews are taking over the world", he means that through the use of banks and money, they can control many things. Because as of now, many of the largest corporations and banks are owned by one jew or a jewish family or order. So, they are quite powerful.

The Jews ARE trying to build their race and religion up and gain more power. Its the same with Bosnians, ever the since the war they stay racially united and only marry each other for the sake of building their race up again. (since so many were killed in the war). And like I said, its the same with Jews, they ARE powerful and they are taking over the world in a way, but not the political way, only in the monetary way. Understand?

and btw, Judaism is a religion, not a race.
The testicles of a "right whale" weigh 1100 lbs each....... :o
John_Bob
Veteran Member

Post by John_Bob »

Rocky if you had read one of my previous posts you would realize there is a Jewish race.
Rocky
Veteran Member

Post by Rocky »

Francis8 wrote:can 13 year old idiots please stay out of this? Comments like "shut the fu** up" are worthless.
Hugh wrote:First of all Rocky, read this again.
Francis8 wrote:true dat. Its like they have a support system that trickles down to all of the members of the jewish community. Its like free insurance, if one of them is in trouble, they all come to help and keep their little community alive. Even if their kids don't know about it yet (which is why they may deny it) their parent sure as hell do.
well actually, I was backing Rocky up in the fact that Jews do have "Jew Exclusive Insurance" and that they look out for each other and try to build their kind up. But I think what Rocky means when he says that "Jews are taking over the world", he means that through the use of banks and money, they can control many things. Because as of now, many of the largest corporations and banks are owned by one jew or a jewish family or order. So, they are quite powerful.

The Jews ARE trying to build their race and religion up and gain more power. Its the same with Bosnians, ever the since the war they stay racially united and only marry each other for the sake of building their race up again. (since so many were killed in the war). And like I said, its the same with Jews, they ARE powerful and they are taking over the world in a way, but not the political way, only in the monetary way. Understand?

and btw, Judaism is a religion, not a race.
Word.
Rocky if you had read one of my previous posts you would realize there is a Jewish race.
How? In Jerusalem there are Muslims and Jews.. But I agree with you in a way.. Judaism is from the middle east and so is Islam so it stays as an east-asian belief but has been spread.. which doesn't make it a race
omfg, are Christians a race???? So why are jews considered one? give it up, they are not a race!
Word
Last edited by Rocky on 18 Feb 2008, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.
Francis8
Veteran Member

Post by Francis8 »

John_Bob wrote:Rocky if you had read one of my previous posts you would realize there is a Jewish race.
omfg, are Christians a race???? So why are jews considered one? give it up, they are not a race!
Rocky wrote:Word.
fo sho.
John_Bob
Veteran Member

Post by John_Bob »

Ok, I now realize due to research that the Jewish people are not a race but a ethnoreligious group. Anyone coming from the Jewish lineage have common ancestors. And Bruce Lee was not shot if I am not mistaken he died of swelling of the brain.
Francis8
Veteran Member

Post by Francis8 »

John_Bob wrote:Ok, I now realize due to research that the Jewish people are not a race but a ethnoreligious group. Anyone coming from the Jewish lineage have common ancestors. And Bruce Lee was not shot if I am not mistaken he died of swelling of the brain.
what? was that supposed to be funny, informative or just flat out stupid?
John_Bob
Veteran Member

Post by John_Bob »

Francis8 wrote:
John_Bob wrote:Ok, I now realize due to research that the Jewish people are not a race but a ethnoreligious group. Anyone coming from the Jewish lineage have common ancestors. And Bruce Lee was not shot if I am not mistaken he died of swelling of the brain.
what? was that supposed to be funny, informative or just flat out stupid?
Well Francis that was in response to Rocky's comment that Bruce Lee was killed by a gun. So I guess that was supposed to be informative. And I will take back everything I said about Rocky's remarks being racist they are just prejudiced.
Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh »

Fine, we won't call you racists... You fu**ing nazis.

Ok, those videos you posted do not a solid proof make, there are over a million conspiracy theories out there, hell I could say that the Kool-Aid man busted through the walls of the twin towers and that's why they fell down, and I bet I could find a theory to support that... In fact, I have found an image here which clearly shows the kool-aid man busting through the walls of the tower creating an explosion.
You still have no proof that they're trying to take over the world.

Francis8 the Jews are not trying to take over the world with money, and even if they were what's wrong with that? It's a peaceful relgion and they'd be taking over in a peaceful way.

And Rocky, yes, Russia would fu**ing rape Albaina up the anus if they decided to attack you and it's pointless to deny it, your country is smaller than Ireland for pete's sakes. Spewing nationalistic pride like oral diarrhea doesn't change the fact that Russia is a stronger nation than you are and would tear you apart if they were the world superpower.
fr33k1ck
Veteran Member

Post by fr33k1ck »

Jews of today aren't the original Jews. Judaism spread from Israel and Palestine (Home of Semitic and Negroid people). I mean come on, by saying that the Jews of today are original Jews, would be the same as saying Jesus was European. Just throwing that out.
John_Bob
Veteran Member

Post by John_Bob »

fr33k1ck wrote:
Jews of today aren't the original Jews. Judaism spread from Israel and Palestine (Home of Semitic and Negroid people). I mean come on, by saying that the Jews of today are original Jews, would be the same as saying Jesus was European. Just throwing that out.
Well if you look up the definition of ethnoreligious group, it will tell you that they do partially define Jews by having the same ancestral heritage.
John_Bob
Veteran Member

Post by John_Bob »

Also stop comparing Judaism to Christianity. One is purely a religion while one is an ethnoreligious group. They are different and can not be compared accurately.
ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc »

You are a Jew if you practice Judaism.

Some of the posts in here seriously disgust me, you guys are shockingly ignorant. This thread is out of control and going nowhere. It's just become a place for Rocky to share his antisemetic views.

Topic Locked