violence

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Rocky
Veteran Member
Posts: 314
Joined: 23 May 2007, 12:23

Post by Rocky »

I apologize for that

but I dont hate jews

And im not blaming the population in america, with all the respect my friend you got me wrong..

I blame American politicians.. Have you never re-searched about your history? and what you have done? Its almost stupid that you deny its americas fault :D

You are calling me racist but in the sixtees you where the ones hating on black people..

btw, just because i hate a religion doesnt mean its racist.. and how can i be a racist when americans are white and black.. actually theres no such thing as an american.. you are immigrants my friend :D

re-search the word racist, maybe you will learn something..
Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 »

Rocky wrote:I dont hate jews

btw, just because i hate a religion doesnt mean its racist.. and how can i be a racist when americans are white and black
contradicting yourself now are you?

you are immigrants my friend
so are you, everyone is an immigrant, stop this hating sh*t
actually theres no such thing as an american
what the fu**, yes there is, they may have roots in different countries, but they are americans, fine, if that is so, then there is no such thing as a serb
Rocky
Veteran Member
Posts: 314
Joined: 23 May 2007, 12:23

Post by Rocky »

I'm not a Serbian.. what the hell.. i'm albanian

and serbians are russians just like white americans are british..

black people are africans.. but i dont care about that.. anyone could live in my country.. i would love them like they where brothers and sisters.. but
its americans who have problems with racism and bullying..

2Pac shot two white cops because they where being racist to some black man..

man.. this is a joke.. you type with none inteligence.. you havent even got
a clue about anything.. you are denying that white americans are british?
its something that has been proven.. you are denying that america is the cause of war.. its something that has been proven.. but allot of people just let them go on.. you deny that muslims got cia special training? and got specialized in bombing?

I understand that you are trying to defend ''Americans'' since I attacked you, but I apologize here and now and I also deleted what I typed, even tho its true.. It came out wrong :P

Btw, you are spamming this forum with 0% clue

get wiser and come back to discuss with me
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2960
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post by Croatianblood1 »

Hugh wrote:Thank you for following up on what I said earlier, croatianblood, that's what I was trying to get across, I think the gunners are really egging eachother on with the shootings. Each shooter thinks that they're becoming cool like the other shooters when they do this, it's kinda twisted but there it is, if columbine hadn't happened who knows how many other shootings would have occurred?
Yeah i really think that other shootings are some sort of "inspiration"" for these killers. When you think about it, people in schools are sooooo vulnerable, its unbelievable. At Universities, anybody can just walk in, its so open. Nobody knows who you are because the student bodies are so large and concealing a weapon is very easy. I think University security needs to be drastically tightened up. When you think about it, there are thousands of people in the school there is 1 shooter. There is strength in numbers so fighting back is an option but to tell you the truth, I probably wouldn't do anything out of fear of getting shot. Thats why I think there needs to be added security.
Image
2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 »

I don't get why so many university police cant carry gun's, just
mase
Hugh
Veteran Member
Posts: 2863
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 20:26
Location: Vancouver

Post by Hugh »

First off, yes, hating on jews or other people just because of their religion is considered racist.

Secondly americans are americans, not immigrants, after 25 years of paternal dilution / inbreeding americans are no longer british. Besides they might have easily been german or dutch or spainish or french or italian etc. Everyone is an emigrant from pangea anyway.

Thirdly the fact that americans, like everyone else in the world, were at one time racist does not excuse you from continuing to be racist. The rest of the world has moved on from this pettiness, you should too.

Finally, a question, in my limited experiance of Eastern Europeans all the ones I've met have been highly anti-semitic, is that a common trait?
Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1754
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Post by Rulezzz »

Rocky wrote:I'm not a Serbian.. what the hell.. i'm albanian

and serbians are russians just like white americans are british..

black people are africans.. but i dont care about that.. anyone could live in my country.. i would love them like they where brothers and sisters.. but
its americans who have problems with racism and bullying..

2Pac shot two white cops because they where being racist to some black man..

man.. this is a joke.. you type with none inteligence.. you havent even got
a clue about anything.. you are denying that white americans are british?
its something that has been proven.. you are denying that america is the cause of war.. its something that has been proven.. but allot of people just let them go on.. you deny that muslims got cia special training? and got specialized in bombing?

I understand that you are trying to defend ''Americans'' since I attacked you, but I apologize here and now and I also deleted what I typed, even tho its true.. It came out wrong :P

Btw, you are spamming this forum with 0% clue

get wiser and come back to discuss with me
sorry man but the rest of us arent living in the year 2 million BC, your ancestors came from Africa so therefore you arent Albanian or Russian or whatever you think you are, you are African, judging by your logic.

People have moved on since the stone age, why dont you?
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.
unknown
Senior Member
Posts: 177
Joined: 27 Sep 2007, 01:54

Post by unknown »

lol u guys really told him but he makes a good point
no seriously cause he is so narrow minded that if u put him on the end of a stick u cud take some1's eye out with it :P
Rocky
Veteran Member
Posts: 314
Joined: 23 May 2007, 12:23

Post by Rocky »

Everyone knows that the first signs of human beings came from Africa, thats why we are all relatives

But its quite stupid that you people are denying that the jews have/had ambitions to take over the world.. something you ''White Americans'' have
managed.. With your terrorism spreading all over the world.. Its quite stupid that you deny it.. Its quite stupid that you deny anything of this.. ever since the world war ll America has been nothing but trouble.. now you are trying to change the point by telling me where I am from.. to be honest, I don't care where I am from or where you are from, all i know is that you are british from the last re-search (who knows where you came from, but you have blue eyes/green eyes just like everyone in north europe.. This doesn't change the fact about what you have done in the world.. No wonder people living there act like they act.. When was the last time America had a black president? What you do in the past will effect your future.. Your racism is still spreading and so is your bullying and its sad to see that you don't do anything about it.. Do you ever listen to 2Pac?

You people think its OK with racism and bullying, but its not

When was the last time some kid shot up his school in Kosovo? NEVER!
and here you can get guns just like in America.. there are guns after the war that parents still have in their closet..

Btw

Just because I hate jews doesn't mean I'm a racist, a jew could be an albanian person.. a white person.. It means that I'm a religion hater..
But I don't hate jews or people who are religious.. I don't like the religion itself.. I really don't like any religion because people get paranoid by it.. This women told me that she worked for this Jewish guy in a store and he knew every single Jewish person in the city.. from asian, black w.e.. they stick together because they have ambitions to take over the world.. They are paranoid.

Its like the Americans have taken over for the ''JEWS'' atfer WWll

Now are you still denying that Americans are not the cause of what is going on in the world today? And no, i dont live in 2 million BC.. I have moved on.. Before I was an Albanian I was an Illyrian.. and before you where an American you where British.. Now this is a difference.. Albanians have been living so long that its known as one of the oldest languages in Europe while ''Piligrims'' became independent from Britain around 1700.. Now thats a difference

Man why the hell am I typing about this.. this doesn't matter.. it doesn't matter where you're ancestors are from.. what matters is what you so called ''Americans'' are doing in our world these days and what you have been doing since WWll..
Hugh
Veteran Member
Posts: 2863
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 20:26
Location: Vancouver

Post by Hugh »

America has done some bad things, yes, but it has also done more good for the world than Albania has ever done, so I don't think it's fair to attack them based on that, it's safe to say that terrorism would have emerged with or without America.
Rocky wrote:This women told me that she worked for this Jewish guy in a store and he knew every single Jewish person in the city.. from asian, black w.e.. they stick together because they have ambitions to take over the world.. They are paranoid.
Of course they know every other jew around, they probably go to the same synagogue. And I'm pretty sure that if it had been Albanians who were targeted for extinction by Hitler then you'd be pretty damn paranoid too.

And no, the jews have never tried to take over the world, how would they even accomplish that?

Another thing, "White Americans" do not spread terror all over the world, terrorists do that.

And can you please drop the stupid immigrant point? As I said before, after 25 years of mingling with the local population and with other immigrants from Africa, South America, Mexico, Pacific islands, Asia, India, the middle east, Russia etc. Americans are no longer British, ask anyone and they'll tell you the same...
Last edited by Hugh on 18 Feb 2008, 17:27, edited 1 time in total.
Francis8
Veteran Member
Posts: 462
Joined: 26 May 2007, 19:29

Post by Francis8 »

Rocky wrote:When was the last time some kid shot up his school in Kosovo? NEVER! and here you can get guns just like in America.. there are guns after the war that parents still have in their closet..
there you have it. America the "civilized" nation.... :roll: (talk about being an overrated country!)
they stick together because they have ambitions to take over the world.. They are paranoid.
true dat. Its like they have a support system that trickles down to all of the members of the jewish community. Its like free insurance, if one of them is in trouble, they all come to help and keep their little community alive. Even if their kids don't know about it yet (which is why they may deny it) their parent sure as hell do.
Hugh wrote: Another thing, "White Americans" do not spread terror all over the world, terrorists do that.
haha good one :roll:

"white americans" and terrorists are no different. There is no specific race that defines what a terrorist is.

EDIT: a terrorist is somewhat defined as a person or group that take innocent lives to get a point across. America hasn't done that? EVER?
The testicles of a "right whale" weigh 1100 lbs each....... :o
Rocky
Veteran Member
Posts: 314
Joined: 23 May 2007, 12:23

Post by Rocky »

America has done some bad things, yes, but it has also done more good for the world than Albania has ever done
haha, how can you see Albanians haven't done anything.. 500 years of war
against turks just to save their pride and christianity in europe, how can you say thats nothing. I can tell you that the history of Albanians can get more pages in a book than Americas history..? America hasn't done a sh*t but terrorism.. Thanks for helping us against the serbs and thanks for voting Kosovo to be independence (which we are now) but it doesn't change the fact that you are terrorists.. And stop blaming it on the Russians, Chinese or Black people.. its you i will call you ''Pilegrims'' since you dont like to get called british, its you who control that country called ''America'' and not anyone else.. The Chinese and stuff came after.. Actually I will call you British Americans ;D Just like Albanians in Kosovo are Kosovo Albanians.. But I agree that we should move on, but still you haven't.. All I see in your politics is British Americans on top while everyone else has to watch you control America..

And how can you say that the Jews didn't have ambitions to take over the world? Something that has actually been proven and thats why Hitler wanted them out.. but you cannot prove that Hitler wanted them executed because it wasn't Hitler who set up the idea. was this other guy.. And telling to execute Jews instead of Albanians is something different.. Jews ain't a tribe of folks.. but they try to make it into a country. they controlled and still probably control the biggest banks.. I swear, they are clever and we just keep falling for their dirty tricks.. Hitler co-operated with Albanians while we stabbed him in the back by hiding our Jews in safe places.. something he didn't know about.. The Jews control everything.. or used to, I don't know about now, but if it hadn't been for the Germans they would own this world right now.. Hoss was his name I think, the German General who wanted to execute the Jews.. He wanted to execute every grown up Jewish person.. and afterwards he feared that he also had to execute their
kids since they might try to finish what their parents started.. a Jewish community built as a new country and race..

EDIT: a terrorist is somewhat defined as a person or group that take innocent lives to get a point across. America hasn't done that? EVER?
Yes thats true and looking at your other points I couldn't agree more with you.. but I'm saying that you have caused allot of terrorism.. you spread terrorism in the middle east by giving countries there money so they could buy weapons and attack each other.. in the 80's the CIA invited Muslim Afghans to teach them some military strategies but instead the Afghans return home as some paranoid suicide bombers with a killer instinct.. And who is on top in the government? British Americans

In Vietnam the government gave orders to the American military to shoot every single yellow thing they saw on the street..

You bombed Kosovo.. you went into Serbia just for OIL, whatever that gave you money..

You killed innocent people in Iraq just for OIL and you bombed the hole sh*t thats why every person in Iraq is terrified of you.. they actually look at you as cold hearted killers.. try to imagine that.. being so scared of someone that you actually look at them in that way.. whats sad is that you think you are heroes..

I read the newspapers about some British American Soldier in Iraq.. he stopped a family car on the road by pointing an m4 at them.. and told them to get out of the car.. What American Military had done from before in Iraq (controlled by British American government) made them so scared that they ran away.. and the soldier shot them all.. i think it was three kids and two parents.. Why do you think they ran away? They didn't hide something.. they were terrified.. thats how they look at you..

Theres allot of other sh*t you have done too, so how can you say that America has done good things? Everything you have done.. you have done for money and fortune.. but there are more important things than money, something called loyalty, loyalty to other countries, something you British Americans don't know.. for god sake we live in 2008.. we ain't in year 1800.. you can't just walk into a country.. bomb it.. steal or perhaps take it over ..

NATO isn't supposed to start a war.. NATO OR THE FN is supposed to be there to avoid countries from going to war.. its almost ridicilous that you still have other countries trust after everything you have done..

People in Europe and America trust you because you are the world police.. and the world police can't do anything bad (thats what they think) but in the middle east a little kid would run away.. and so would I

One day America will loose its power and I hope the power goes into some good hands.. someone who can control it and not get obsessed with it like you Americans have..

You have the power - But it doesn't mean you are the good
barcahooligan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1143
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 14:58

Post by barcahooligan »

Rocky you say that if power were changed from Americans hands to another country that there would not be corruption and conspiricy? That is a very ignorant comment because all around the world, in every country, in every religion there is corruption and there will always be people only looking out for themselves...

America is displayed as this terrible place because you actually see the corruption in government and foreign policy, but in reality it can be seen in every country. The thing is that since America is a "World Power" it is out in the open...
Image
sig by 2brown347
Hugh
Veteran Member
Posts: 2863
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 20:26
Location: Vancouver

Post by Hugh »

Rocky wrote:And how can you say that the Jews didn't have ambitions to take over the world? Something that has actually been proven and thats why Hitler wanted them out.. but you cannot prove that Hitler wanted them executed because it wasn't Hitler who set up the idea. was this other guy.. And telling to execute Jews instead of Albanians is something different.. Jews ain't a tribe of folks.. but they try to make it into a country. they controlled and still probably control the biggest banks.. I swear, they are clever and we just keep falling for their dirty tricks.. Hitler co-operated with Albanians while we stabbed him in the back by hiding our Jews in safe places.. something he didn't know about.. The Jews control everything.. or used to, I don't know about now, but if it hadn't been for the Germans they would own this world right now.. Hoss was his name I think, the German General who wanted to execute the Jews.. He wanted to execute every grown up Jewish person.. and afterwards he feared that he also had to execute their
kids since they might try to finish what their parents started.. a Jewish community built as a new country and race...
There isn't a hole big enough on earth to compare with the one you just dug for yourself by posting this. Get it through your thick racist head that the Jews are normal people, just like muslims, christians, buddhists and any other member of a religion, the fact that jews all know eachother is because their religion is also a support based community. Do you know why it has become a support based community? It's because of racists like you who want to kill them just because they're more intelligent than you and they make more money than you.

Secondly, in the '80s the CIA trained the Afghans so that they'd be able to fight a more dangerous threat that was in Afghanistan at the time, it's not their fault that Osama went a-wall.

Finally, America is not obsessed with power, remember that absolute power corrupts absolutely, of course it's going to be difficult to resist the temptations that surely must run through the minds of the American Presidents. The fact that they strive to use their power to police the world is a good thing, besides, will you be so eager to hand over superpower status to Russia? I'm sure Vladimir Putin will be really fu**ing friendly to you guys, he'd probably give you a nice Gulag to work in.
ajc
The Philly Flyer
Posts: 3094
Joined: 29 Apr 2006, 02:08
Location: Delaware, USA

Post by ajc »

You, Rocky, are a f***ing retard. There is no secret Jew council which meets to plot taking over the world. This isn't Pinky and the Brain we're talking about.

I am Jewish, and I'd like to know, why do you hate me? Please, I'm interested to hear your reasoning on despising a random person who is on this forum to share football knowledge just like you, whom you've never met, and have never had any problems with. If you can explain logically why you are entitled to hate me I won't bother you with it again.
Locked