Girl Problems Thread!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz »

barcahooligan wrote:Okay, i need some help. I like this girl in my school and i kinda think she likes me because shes always staring at me. But i can never get a good chance to talk to her because her best friend is always around and interups. I dont know what to do. When shes in the classes with me without her friend then we can talk, but when shes with her then i cant even go near her or her friend will just get in the way. Any advice?
Catch her inbetween classes when she doesn't have a class with her friend. Get her msn, get to know her and from there you can ask her out at anytime. Reminds me of my problem, but I'll try to solve my own problems this time cuz I'll probably learn something if I do it wrong.
Lexo797

Post by Lexo797 »

I have girl problem overall.

Im friendly and all with mos tof the girls in my school but im just no tight with them u know?
like i cant talk to them for a bit and then i just walk away? how can i start conversations with ppl like that and keep it interesting?

how can i get tight with girls?? like become good friends wit them not just u know someone u see at school? yey ye confidence but idk wwtf that even means in wat way?

help plz...
5 out of 4 people have difficulty with fractions.
BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 »

I've got about the same problem, but I'm kinda tight with a few girls, but that's cause I've got like all my classes with them. I'm pretty damn tight with one girl(I've known her since I was like 3), but don't know what to do next to even have a chance of being with her. Plus, the ultimate problem. She already has a boyfriend, and he's a good friend of mine. Someone give me and this kid above me some help please.
AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Post by AmericanFutballer »

Wow, it's been a long time since i've posted, but here it goes lol.

Anyways, i just entered highschool this year (bloody awesome!) and i believe i've actually found a girl who may be interested in me. What happened was i got a schedule change because of crowded classes around the 2nd week of school and ended up in her sixth period class. Now, we got to know each other through a project i did with her and three other friends, and eventually i started talking to her alot. Starting about two weeks ago i really started talking to her, like after my second period class i'd go with her towards her class and walk her there while talking the entire time, as well as talking with her after school on our way to buses/ car pickup spots. Last week i actually got her phone number and called her during our homecoming game and actually talked to her for like 30min while she was watching the game, the next day, me and her talked for like an hour, or more, after i came back from soccer training with some friends. Again, i've talked with her for an hour or more on the phone for about three nights now, just talking, having fun. And now i'm talking to her alot in the mornings. Biggest thing is that during our sixth period class we're always looking at each other, smiling, telling jokes, just looking at each other even though we're on opposite sides of the room (almost) only thing that's stopping me from not asking her out is that she doesn't like do anything physically, meaning bumping into me on purpose, hugging me, etc. So what do you guys think? Go for it? Wait for it? Any tips for this one?

Btw, kinda awkward today but some girl i met at the beginning of this school year even asked if we were going out...i don't think it makes that much of a diff. but i dunno...
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."
Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz »

Ummm... well seems like you've made your mark so far. You can try to imply that you like her by flirting and stuff like that (only if she's that type), ask her friends if she likes anybody or not, but the biggest thing is that you should make your move soon because once you know her "too" much, then a relationship just won't work out. Just remember to say hi to her atleast once everyone (even weekends) and slowly show that you like her until you think that the time is right to ask her out. Good luck :)
ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc »

Lexo797 wrote:I have girl problem overall.

Im friendly and all with mos tof the girls in my school but im just no tight with them u know?
like i cant talk to them for a bit and then i just walk away? how can i start conversations with ppl like that and keep it interesting?

how can i get tight with girls?? like become good friends wit them not just u know someone u see at school? yey ye confidence but idk wwtf that even means in wat way?

help plz...
Start hanging out with girls outside of school. Go to the same parties they go to or even have a party yourself the next time your parents go away and you should be set.

And AmericanFutballer girls are weird like that, you could talk to her 24/7 but then she might think you are just a good friend and nothing more. Maybe try asking her friends if she is really into you, and if yes then go all for it.
Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh »

AmericanFutballer wrote:Wow, it's been a long time since i've posted, but here it goes lol.

Anyways, i just entered highschool this year (bloody awesome!) and i believe i've actually found a girl who may be interested in me. What happened was i got a schedule change because of crowded classes around the 2nd week of school and ended up in her sixth period class. Now, we got to know each other through a project i did with her and three other friends, and eventually i started talking to her alot. Starting about two weeks ago i really started talking to her, like after my second period class i'd go with her towards her class and walk her there while talking the entire time, as well as talking with her after school on our way to buses/ car pickup spots. Last week i actually got her phone number and called her during our homecoming game and actually talked to her for like 30min while she was watching the game, the next day, me and her talked for like an hour, or more, after i came back from soccer training with some friends. Again, i've talked with her for an hour or more on the phone for about three nights now, just talking, having fun. And now i'm talking to her alot in the mornings. Biggest thing is that during our sixth period class we're always looking at each other, smiling, telling jokes, just looking at each other even though we're on opposite sides of the room (almost) only thing that's stopping me from not asking her out is that she doesn't like do anything physically, meaning bumping into me on purpose, hugging me, etc. So what do you guys think? Go for it? Wait for it? Any tips for this one?

Btw, kinda awkward today but some girl i met at the beginning of this school year even asked if we were going out...i don't think it makes that much of a diff. but i dunno...
Yes, definitely ask her out, that's a bunch of indicators that she likes you, go for it, ask her out tommorow! It's Friday, the perfect time!
barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Post by barcahooligan »

AmericanFutballer wrote:Wow, it's been a long time since i've posted, but here it goes lol.

Yeah i would say go for it, but make sure shes not one of those "I want to be Best Friends the rest of my life" type that dont date. But from the sounds of it it looks that she isnt. Good Luck :D
sig by 2brown347
erick
Veteran Member

Post by erick »

my girl is to expensive
Norm

Post by Norm »

Okay going through this now... I know this girl who i met a summer school almost 2 years ago and we got to be like really good friends, but after that we never saw each other, we just talked on msn like once a month. She goes to a school like 30 min away. Now we txt and talk on msn like every day and we want to meet up and she's pretty serious about me, so I'm like ok and sh*t. But I have no time to see her and when i do i don't know what to say and ask. So any help on that?
Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz »

Well if you're really comfortable going with her alone, then just bring friends and tell her to bring friends. The first time out (if you've never seen each other) is just like a test or a get together period to see if she really wants you or not. As for time, you can always make time as a relationship always asks for a certain level of commitment so you have to give up one or the other (usually academics, sports, or time with friends) with your time.
thrillboy
Veteran Member

Post by thrillboy »

Kakagotskillz must be a real ladies man since he gives advice on this thread alot. im sure his speaking from......experience. :?
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:
keller8
Veteran Member

Post by keller8 »

lol.

kakasgotskillz has experience?!?!?!

wtf?!?!

nah just kiddin
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."
Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz »

You guys flatter me. Really.

lmaoo but I don't think that my advice helps alot cuz this topic is 25 pages long and once in a while we repeat alot of stuff. I just want to TRY and help cuz I am cool that way 8) . Feel free to go against me, as long as you make something more constructive than I did.
Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer »

How do you save a relationship? When you really screwed up and the girl treats you like a total stranger...

Let time pass or do sweet stuff(you know...)?