Footy website with the worst spam problem

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
thisisdard
Veteran Member

http://www.football-talk.org/

95% of the posts are pure spam from beggining to end. :lol:

Just take a look around. It's nicely designed but the posters are all spammers. Wonder what the odds of that happening are? :?

Viduka
Veteran Member

Lol. The only reason why the percentage is so high is because there are hardly any replies to the topics. see the match of the day topic? had like 8 posts and no replies to any of them..

Just makes you wonder.. how did this forum start out?? Because when a forum starts.. when there is hardly any people.. you just get bored etc..musta been hard.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Haha that's pretty stupid. Wonder how many people actually go on there? :lol:

thisisdard
Veteran Member

I have no idea as to why every single member who signs up there is a spammer. a FRICKIN SPAMMER! Well, thats assuming that every member there does not have multiple accounts. BUT ITS FRICKIN SPAM! I dunno but I think the mods spam their own site. Maybe even the admins. That is so sad. :lol:

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

wow... That's a hell of a lot of spamming.

thisisdard
Veteran Member

Flyingmoose wrote:wow... That's a hell of a lot of spamming.
ya man... spaaaammm = eyecandy...mmmm spammm.. eating spaaam...lotsa spaaammm...yey...mmmmm...spaaammm...

expert
Site Admin

thisisdard wrote:Wonder what the odds of that happening are? :?
100% if you don't have a secure sign up/log-in system. All of that spam is made using "robots" or scripts designed to exploit holes within the forum itself. In a way, it's hacking for profit. The spammers we get on EF are more pathetic, they do it by hand.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

expert wrote:
thisisdard wrote:Wonder what the odds of that happening are? :?
100% if you don't have a secure sign up/log-in system. All of that spam is made using "robots" or scripts designed to exploit holes within the forum itself. In a way, it's hacking for profit. The spammers we get on EF are more pathetic, they do it by hand.
:P :lol:

EF Spammers are LOOSSERRSSS! :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin