hargreaves with man united

Discuss and compare your favorite players
dareliss
Veteran Member

Wll man u has new midfielder and really good one im big fan of buyenr munich and im sad what he is leaving it.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

KPatel

Old news.

soccer11
Admin

KPatel wrote:Old news.
yes but it was just made official today.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Everytime I think about this, it reminds me that Hargreaves was bought for 17 million and Henry for 16 million. There's something wrong there.

soccer11
Admin

what i think happened was that arsenal wanted to unload henry. i dont know why, but i have a feeling that they did....or they knew something that everyone else didn't

i'm kind of a conspiracy theorist. my conclusion is very dumb and insane but what i think is that arsenal believes his injury he had is worse than everyone said it was or that they believe he won't be as good anymore as he has been for whatever reason.

again, it's really dumb but i like to think outside the box :wink:

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

soccer11 wrote:what i think happened was that arsenal wanted to unload henry. i dont know why, but i have a feeling that they did....or they knew something that everyone else didn't

i'm kind of a conspiracy theorist. my conclusion is very dumb and insane but what i think is that arsenal believes his injury he had is worse than everyone said it was or that they believe he won't be as good anymore as he has been for whatever reason.

again, it's really dumb but i like to think outside the box :wink:
But even if that were true, why wouldn't Arsenal sell him for a larger price? Just because they knew something shouldn't stop them from making the highest deal possible. I'm sure they would have no regret making a few extra million even if they knew the other club was getting screwed.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

There are two very possible reasons why. First off, the Arsenal board are a bunch of spineless pussies. Secondly, Henry's sciatic nerve problem has made him less of a physical presence, and he will never be the same player because of it. Rumors have it that the sciatic problem showed up in the Barca physical and that it had to be extremely fudged to enable Henry to pass it.
God damn brewery!!!

soccer11
Admin

WOW!!! so i guess my totally crazy, un-intelligent conspiracy theory wasn't actually so crazy :lol: i'm going to take a minute and soak this all in
ok it's all in. thank you for your time

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Yeah, the sciatic nerve injury is one that will probably never go away, and is over the long run rather degenerative. Your theory is probably at least partially correct.
God damn brewery!!!

owensglory

hargreaves move to man utd will boost the united defence.great deal even at 17m.for henry at 16m,it's a rubbish whatever the reason.barca have made the best deal in the world in history!

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

I would like to see how Henry will perform the next season. If he helps Barca win the La Liga, then, I'd say they've made the best deal this year.