Veteran Poster of the Year 2009

Monthly and yearly award polls, voted by forum members

Who should win Veteran poster of the year?

Croatianblood1
4
36%
Hugh
1
9%
arsenalfc08
4
36%
Mint
1
9%
NewBornProdigy
1
9%
 
Total votes: 11

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

We'll keep this poll open until the 26th (a Tuesday), so that's 2 weeks to vote.

Nominee's
7 - arsenalfc08
5 - NewBornProdigy
3 - mint
3 - CroationBlood1
3 - Hugh
Image

NewBornProdigy
Admin
Posts: 2695
Joined: 23 May 2008, 19:51

Post

Dude are you not supposed to pic out the top 3 or 5 nominee's?

Cause there are fu**ing way more than usual! :D

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod
Posts: 3028
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 22:03

Post

Yeah, everyone can't be up there! :p

Pick the five most frequently nominated, at the very least.

NewBornProdigy
Admin
Posts: 2695
Joined: 23 May 2008, 19:51

Post

Rome_Leader wrote:Yeah, everyone can't be up there! :p

Pick the five most frequently nominated, at the very least.
Im on it now, i'll edit it in for him :D

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod
Posts: 3028
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 22:03

Post

I have to vote NBP for best Veteran Poster. He's been modded, and he continues to show his intelligence with very helpful posts in all areas of the forum. He's also a class act. ;)

NewBornProdigy
Admin
Posts: 2695
Joined: 23 May 2008, 19:51

Post

Rome_Leader wrote:I have to vote NBP for best Veteran Poster. He's been modded, and he continues to show his intelligence with very helpful posts in all areas of the forum. He's also a class act. ;)
Trying to swoon me into bed as usual Rome?




IT WORKED

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

NewBornProdigy wrote:Dude are you not supposed to pic out the top 3 or 5 nominee's?

Cause there are fu**ing way more than usual! :D
haha yea i didn't remember how we used to do it. It was just sort of a spur of the moment thing and didn't look up previous years posts.
Image

NewBornProdigy
Admin
Posts: 2695
Joined: 23 May 2008, 19:51

Post

soccer11 wrote:
NewBornProdigy wrote:Dude are you not supposed to pic out the top 3 or 5 nominee's?

Cause there are fu**ing way more than usual! :D
haha yea i didn't remember how we used to do it. It was just sort of a spur of the moment thing and didn't look up previous years posts.
NewBorn has your back don't worry ha... Are you voting this year?

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member
Posts: 822
Joined: 15 Apr 2007, 23:37

Post

arsenalfc08, for her general knowledge and in depth answers on soccer careers.


edited: :oops:
Last edited by pickyourheadup on 13 Jan 2010, 01:55, edited 3 times in total.
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod
Posts: 3028
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 22:03

Post

pickyourheadup wrote:arsenalfc08, for his general knowledge and in depth answers on soccer careers.
Isn't this embarrassing... :p

AFC08 is female. ;)

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks
Posts: 2175
Joined: 10 Mar 2005, 09:25
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post

Rome_Leader wrote:
pickyourheadup wrote:arsenalfc08, for his general knowledge and in depth answers on soccer careers.
Isn't this embarrassing... :p

AFC08 is female. ;)
Damn! U beat me to it!
Image

Nat_H
Veteran Member
Posts: 1559
Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 18:03

Post

I voted for arsenalfc08. This category is rather undefined, but I felt that arsenalfc08 is a veteran poster. As a female, she represents a minority on the site, but still keeps up with us guys, and trumps us in post quality.

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

NewBornProdigy wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
NewBornProdigy wrote:Dude are you not supposed to pic out the top 3 or 5 nominee's?

Cause there are fu**ing way more than usual! :D
haha yea i didn't remember how we used to do it. It was just sort of a spur of the moment thing and didn't look up previous years posts.
NewBorn has your back don't worry ha... Are you voting this year?
ha yea I'll be voting at some point. I've been really busy this week so I haven't really been near my computer.
Image

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3851
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post

NewBornProdigy wrote:
Rome_Leader wrote:I have to vote NBP for best Veteran Poster. He's been modded, and he continues to show his intelligence with very helpful posts in all areas of the forum. He's also a class act. ;)
Trying to swoon me into bed as usual Rome?




IT WORKED
Sounds like on of those compliments people say right before they ask for a favor.. Tell us rome, what do you want from NBP
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Locked