EF 2009 Awards

Monthly and yearly award polls, voted by forum members
Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet » 04 Jan 2010, 16:33

You're entitled to vote for who you like, as long as YOU feel it's warranted. We're not a dictatorship here. Not any more.

However, the staff have decided to do away with that whole category; it doesn't contribute anything and only serves to upset/alienate people. That decision isn't down to this particular spat.

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Post by Nat_H » 04 Jan 2010, 19:58

This seems to be the first year that 'actual members' have been in strong contention for worst member. We're all mature enough here to take some ridicule. I'll vote myself worst member! I just wanna win something!

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 04 Jan 2010, 20:30

bsc wrote:panchester, i was planning on nominating you for that award before you put that up as your avatar. I was planning on putting up my nominations weeks ago but i did struggle whether to nominate you or not because I wasn't sure if it would be the right thing to do after we had our argument. I eventually did post my nominations with you in them because I figured I should just post what I thought was the right nominations. If you think that overall you've been a good poster here, then you should figure nobody would vote for you and you would be ok like you had never been nominated. However it is my opinion that you have made negative detrimental posts on this forum at times. You have in the past directly insulted people and caused many people to be unhappy with you. I'm fine if u guys still want to take down my nomination, but I made it for the right reasons. pancheter I feel u show a disrespect for almost everyone on this forum (i know probably not on purpose) and that's still my opinion. Sorry to cause this big deal, i probably should have went with my first instincts and not have nominated panchester after we had a direct argument on snux.
What ever, I recognize I make mistakes and that I am human, and me being a rookie to the forums, or forums maybe makes me lack tact and touch, due to these little bumps Ive had now I know how to treat people on these websites, and I you look, last times ive been insulted when disagreeing with people, Ive kept a cool.. Anyhow, I could care less what you think.. Like T.I says "never mind what haters say".. Internet haters, even worse..

Peace
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

bsc
Veteran Member

Post by bsc » 04 Jan 2010, 21:19

hey panchester i would say this to you on snux but the site isn't working for me right now. Please stop posting on my wall. You've called me gay, immature, and directly insulted me on my opinions. my first comment I made on your wall was negative and ambiguous, I'm sorry for that. But since then all I have done is requested you take down a picture. You declined and I'm ok with that. I have simply voiced my opinions on some of the posts you have made here, but never once have I called you a name or insulted you as a person. I never told you that you had to think the same way as me and think the image was inappropriate. I asked you to take it down as a courtesy and to make this site feel more welcoming and appropriate to me. You immediately attacked my beliefs and tried to convince me to have different beliefs.

I admit I was definately in the wrong for part of what happened, but please stop insulting me on my snux wall. I don't know your opinion on it, but I like to use it to joke with friends.
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 04 Jan 2010, 21:30

bsc wrote:hey panchester i would say this to you on snux but the site isn't working for me right now. Please stop posting on my wall. You've called me gay, immature, and directly insulted me on my opinions. my first comment I made on your wall was negative and ambiguous, I'm sorry for that. But since then all I have done is requested you take down a picture. You declined and I'm ok with that. I have simply voiced my opinions on some of the posts you have made here, but never once have I called you a name or insulted you as a person. I never told you that you had to think the same way as me and think the image was inappropriate. I asked you to take it down as a courtesy and to make this site feel more welcoming and appropriate to me. You immediately attacked my beliefs and tried to convince me to have different beliefs.

I admit I was definately in the wrong for part of what happened, but please stop insulting me on my snux wall. I don't know your opinion on it, but I like to use it to joke with friends.
cool .. just annoyed byy you a lot yesterday and your attitudes.. if you dont wanna post on my wall then send me a message ? Why make it public and announce it to the whole forum?? Its almost like you want members to feel sorry for you...

Its really anoying how you post "Ef has gone downhill" just for my picture and all the other things you said I find quite annoying to be honest..

Next time you have something to say send me amessage, even mail, dont post it here, you want to make thins more public? You just apologized for the drama and now your posting that here..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 04 Jan 2010, 21:43

Whatever his reasons, valid or not, can we just take the argument to PMs or something and leave the poor awards thread alone? At least two pages of crap has been added since I last posted in it last night.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 11 Jan 2010, 20:16

I've started the awards. I have almost all of them done but there's still a few but they will be up by tonight.