17%
bsc
17%

Total votes: 12

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Idea of the Year 2008

Post by chicagofirefan » 04 Feb 2009, 00:22

Here we will vote for The Idea of the Year. If you are nominated, please do not vote for yourself. Good luck to Everyone! Voting will end on the the 17th (its a Tuesday, 2 weeks to vote.)

Idea:

1. Rome_Leader (EFL)
2. Mint (Book and other Various Ideas to help EF)
3. NewBornProdigy (Mentality Forum)
4. BSC (OFRC)
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 06 Feb 2009, 18:31

I was leaning toward R_L's EFL
I actually changed my mind and voted mint because he didn't get on the most useful poster thingy... and he well deserves something for his huge contributions of Ideas
Don worry Rome I'll make up for it in the other awards :D

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Post by chicagofirefan » 07 Feb 2009, 00:49

I dont get it.... Why has nobody voted for Rome? He was #1 in nominations, are you guys turning on Rome? Now this is my goal for the idea award:

We all know and love BSC, right? Well he is gone! But.... one of my really reliable sources (bsc) said that he will come back if he gets at least 2nd! Think about how joyful EF would be! Lets get him that 2nd place...

Now about first.... ROME LEADER! The EFL was Great! Its not his fault that he had things going on and had to delay his 1000th post and the EFL... HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! A high power on EF said that, even though this is very sad, people who win the Award of the Month dont have girlfriends! (expect for the 1 that i am thinking of probably, with a p in the name). So Vote for him!!!

A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE RELEASED THAT IF ROME DOES NOT WIN THE 2008 EF IDEA OF THE YEAR AWARD, HE WOULD GO INTO HIDING AND LEAVE EF! HE IS THE BEST!

So all i have to say is..... VOTE ROME FOR 1ST PLACE AND BSC FOR 2ND!

Note: Some of you might think this is a little Biased, but lets think about it; i am saying what would be good :D . Rome and BSC are great members! And we want them here!
NewBorn, you are nominated in tons of things, let somebody else have a chance :p
Last edited by chicagofirefan on 07 Feb 2009, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 07 Feb 2009, 12:48

Note: Some of you might think this is a little Biased, but lets think about it; i am saying what would be good . Rome and BSC are great members! And we want them here!
NewBorn, you are nominated in tons of things, let somebody else have a chance :p
Lol I don mind mate, I personally don't think the mentality forum was that great of an Idea compared to the other contributions

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Post by chicagofirefan » 07 Feb 2009, 21:04

Do most of you remember this? Mint didnt think of the EF Book.
Magicfeet wrote:Basically, we get all the VERY best guides, training drills, inspirational quotes etc from Expert Football, organize them in a lovely looking manner, and publish a book on lulu.com.

We could leave it free for download, or people could order a hard copy, which would only cost them the manufacturing fee. I'd imagine it would be pretty cool to have an EF book sitting on your shelf gathering dust. I imagine a lot of interest would develop in it, as word spreads across the site and therefore across the world. We could become famous. Especially me.

Obviously we wouldn't make any money, but that's not the point of this exercise. If we want that, we can just go robbin'. Expert, J and I already do that at weekends, and make a tidy bit of cash to fund our evergrowing crack empire. So you might want to give it a try, it's up to uoi. *Shrugs*.
See that name? Magicfeet, not mint. Scandal...

Vote Rome or Bsc, and make EF a better place for all.

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 08 Feb 2009, 13:13

chicagofirefan wrote:Do most of you remember this? Mint didnt think of the EF Book.
Magicfeet wrote:Basically, we get all the VERY best guides, training drills, inspirational quotes etc from Expert Football, organize them in a lovely looking manner, and publish a book on lulu.com.

We could leave it free for download, or people could order a hard copy, which would only cost them the manufacturing fee. I'd imagine it would be pretty cool to have an EF book sitting on your shelf gathering dust. I imagine a lot of interest would develop in it, as word spreads across the site and therefore across the world. We could become famous. Especially me.

Obviously we wouldn't make any money, but that's not the point of this exercise. If we want that, we can just go robbin'. Expert, J and I already do that at weekends, and make a tidy bit of cash to fund our evergrowing crack empire. So you might want to give it a try, it's up to uoi. *Shrugs*.
See that name? Magicfeet, not mint. Scandal...

Vote Rome or Bsc, and make EF a better place for all.

Cff i dont think i actually said it was my idea in the 1st place :wink:
i was made to ignite