Total Football system

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
ajc
The Philly Flyer

There is no such thing as "the best tactic" or "the best system." The best way to play is whatever suits the players you have. If you try to force a system on players who aren't suited for it then you will have bad results no matter how "good" the system is.

E10youngRonaldinho

Actually , Barcelona play a total football system , how come nobody posted that before
“God gives gifts to everyone, ... Some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and I am making the most of it.”

[please use a sig no larger than 500x300]

soccer11
Admin

E10youngRonaldinho wrote:Actually , Barcelona play a total football system , how come nobody posted that before
well...actually. when there was that discussion about what formation Barcelona should use after they got Henry, i suggested they turn to the total football system.

Nestapernambucano

E10youngRonaldinho wrote:Actually , Barcelona play a total football system , how come nobody posted that before
Because they don't.

They have 3 players switching. Total Football requires complete movement and switching. I havent seen Puyol popping up at centre forward to grap any late equalisers lately.

:cry: RIP Vincenzo Paparelli. Killed by an AS Roma flare in 1979. :cry:
:cry: RIP Gabriele Sandri. Killed by a Police Officer in 2007. :cry:
FORZA LAZIO