Tough guy!!!!!!!!

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
kirua_zodiac10
Sophomore Member

Tough guy!!!!!!!!

Post by kirua_zodiac10 » 04 May 2007, 13:14

HI.I have this problem in the park where this guy keeps on playing very rough. He thinks he is the toughest guy in there.If we ever fight with him we will guarentee lose.He also have alot of friends and they are older and bigger than us.There was 1 time where he injured my friend just because he tackled him. He isn't that good compared us but he is just so much bigger, taller and tougher but his football skills ain't that inpressiveand he plays very rough.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 04 May 2007, 13:49

i'm sorry to tell you, but that's modern football, play it or leave it...
have enough courage to tackle and to accept the injury, or be pussy forever...

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 04 May 2007, 14:11

jcdenton wrote:i'm sorry to tell you, but that's modern football, play it or leave it...
have enough courage to tackle and to accept the injury, or be pussy forever...
As much as I would agree with JC, this is a piece of advice;

make quick passes. Don't hold on to the ball for too long as he can make tackles on U. Like me, I built on my physique and aggression and I'm the one currently injuring players.

expert
Site Admin

Post by expert » 04 May 2007, 14:43

kirua_zodiac10 wrote:If we ever fight with him we will guarentee lose.He also have alot of friends and they are older and bigger than us.
Fighting somebody is not soccer.

In competitive games, you get hit all the time and it's all a part of the game. But, personally, I wouldn't risk injury just for a game in the park.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz » 04 May 2007, 15:42

If you follow fir_nev's advice and he still goes for you after you get rid of the ball, I'm sure that his friends will notice that and turn on him too. Play the ball safely, and support fair play like I do :D . Fighting is not the way to solve problems in a game, the football solves problems in a game.

kirua_zodiac10
Sophomore Member

Post by kirua_zodiac10 » 06 May 2007, 06:17

ok, thanks.I will try to follow yr advice.