Worst Refs ever (High School)

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
ageorge
Veteran Member

The gayest refs are in high school games, the last game of the season it was us vs. cox high school, and the ref was only making calls for cox no matter how obvious the foul. I scored and took off my shirt and the ref gave me a yellow then red. he then allowed someone on my team to sub in for me and it was still 11v11. WTF? red card for over celebration what a faggot , i got the winning goal though

bleedblue115

ageorge wrote:The gayest refs are in high school games, the last game of the season it was us vs. cox high school, and the ref was only making calls for cox no matter how obvious the foul. I scored and took off my shirt and the ref gave me a yellow then red. he then allowed someone on my team to sub in for me and it was still 11v11. WTF? red card for over celebration what a faggot , i got the winning goal though
You really need to get a little more mature!!!

Soccerkid37
Sophomore Member

well the fact that you got a red card is no suprise to me...your not allowed to celebrate like that in high school or it is a red card...i dont know where you live but we played a game in virgiania and one kid on the other team got a red card but a sub came on for him....we talked to the ref and he said it was a light red.....which is rule in virginia....so the rule on that can vary depending on where you play....
YOUR MOM

ajc
The Philly Flyer

My team mate got a yellow card for celebrating in our high school game for taking off his shirt and running over to the crowd. The ref said he would have given a red but he didn't because the kid is an exchange student from France and he didn't understand that he couldn't do that.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

ajc wrote:My team mate got a yellow card for celebrating in our high school game for taking off his shirt and running over to the crowd. The ref said he would have given a red but he didn't because the kid is an exchange student from France and he didn't understand that he couldn't do that.
I think that's wrong. Players should be able to celebrate however they want to unless it includes offending anyone. (I don't see how taking off ones shirt would be offending to the people in the stands and the other team)

interfan1992

i've had bad refs. but none that really affected the outcome of the game
"La Grande Inter"

G-Unit-Freestyler

High school refs usually seem to dislike the better players on the pitch

Outside the US, most coaches do as well.

ageorge
Veteran Member

bleedblue115 wrote:
ageorge wrote:The gayest refs are in high school games, the last game of the season it was us vs. cox high school, and the ref was only making calls for cox no matter how obvious the foul. I scored and took off my shirt and the ref gave me a yellow then red. he then allowed someone on my team to sub in for me and it was still 11v11. WTF? red card for over celebration what a faggot , i got the winning goal though
the ref was a graduate of teh school we were playing an by the way Phuck Yiu

fil10

i dont kno if you kno the rules but your not aloud to take ur shirt of after scoring a goal. even if there was something under it. it considered as bad sportmanship. i dont mind if people throw there shirts of for celebrating but i respect the rules and so should you.
viewtopic.php?t=1638
"The time you spent not practising, someone out there's becoming better than you"

MSILancer7
Veteran Member

Real_Zidane wrote:
ajc wrote:My team mate got a yellow card for celebrating in our high school game for taking off his shirt and running over to the crowd. The ref said he would have given a red but he didn't because the kid is an exchange student from France and he didn't understand that he couldn't do that.
I think that's wrong. Players should be able to celebrate however they want to unless it includes offending anyone. (I don't see how taking off ones shirt would be offending to the people in the stands and the other team)
I agree totally with wat u said Real_Zidane, a player should be able to celebrate however he wants to unless it is offensive to the other team, the coach or the fans.

JonathonHehuFS
Sophomore Member

MSILancer7 wrote:
Real_Zidane wrote:
I agree totally with wat u said Real_Zidane, a player should be able to celebrate however he wants to unless it is offensive to the other team, the coach or the fans.
yeah but u cant take off ur shirt and expose some nudity its ok if u have a shirt underneath the jersey but if u take ur jersey off yellow card :(
Shut up and Freestyle

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member

Ageorge or soccerkid, any of you live in va beach?

Sabo12
New User

ageorge wrote:
bleedblue115 wrote:
the ref was a graduate of teh school we were playing an by the way Phuck Yiu
I do have to agree that high school refs are normally terrible. But getting ticked that you got a soft red for a celebration like that, rather stupid bud. It's stated in the rules, at least where I played, that you could not expose yourself in any way. And yes taking your shirt off to show your upper body counted. Many parents don't want to have their younger children see that behavior. I could understand your original statement that refs suck if you actually backed it with something reasonable, but you didn't. Now see, the reason I think they are terrible is because my team lost a championship game, two seasons in a row. The same team, with the same refs, the same way. Nothing was called in my teams favor. Hell we had two players sent to the hospital in that game and there was still no slack. The other team played dirtier than anyone I had ever seen, yet nothing from the refs to help out our team. Now that kind of argument would have been better.

keller8
Veteran Member

i grinned at one of my teammates and sed "come on u can do better than that" in an encouraging voice. theref gave me a yellow for it. i sed to the ref i did nothin and he sed talk to me again u get a red.

i was just like WTF!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

SHOT234

high school refs hate my school since we are a small privte svhool playing un aleague against huge plubic school. they call us rich boys and girls. yet we still kick everyteams ass

"If what you're working for really matters, you'll give it all you've got"
Nido Qubein