Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing

Which is most essential.Individualism or Teamwork

Team work
80%
Individualism
20%

Total votes: 20

erivera

Which one do you think is more essential.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I voted for teamwork.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Gunner_d14

it is a team sport
-The Beloved One-

jdefoe
Forum groupie

Actually, both are correct. Look at the brazilians, they play as skilled individuals, yet, they play as a team as well. Just watch ronaldinho and you will see what I mean.

dooglas
Veteran Member

or watch henry play for arsenal.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

speedbump
New User

Teamwork of course! Even the best talent is not enough if there's no team to support the player. That's why football is a team sport.

We've all heard about those great stories where a team of no superstars have won a game(s) against "the best there is"... it's all team work!

Gunner_d14

Hey..both Henry and Ronaldinho have alot of assists as well as goals to their name
-The Beloved One-

Keane_Is_King
New User

i vote teamwork becuase thats like what football is. also because 1 or 2 kids on my team are really good one on one but when they play as a team he doesnt know when to pass. so he loses the ball, but one on one he can beat any one on our team.

pascalfrik

I vote for both.

J
Admin

it takes individualism to perfect the art of football and teamwork to master it......

Olé
New User

Teamwork creates options and makes it easier to make them happen, and the strength of a player is really only based on his ability to recognize opportunities and make the most of them. The more chances you have to succeed and the better you take them, the better you will play. That is why teamwork is the only choice in my opinion.
OLÉ!

johnny114life

i think soccer is a game of one on one all round the field everyone is trying to beat there marker and with the help of teammates so i vote for both

Juventus10FC

I think that teamwork is the most important. A team may not have any real stand out players, but if they work well as a team, they could easily beat a team with only one "star" player.
Bentworth Soccer 2007