Doing all the work

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing

I am having the worst of problems. I play right midfielder and I am definitely te best one on my team but one of my biggest problems is that everyone sucks so when we play i have to play the whole field. SO on a goal kick or a punt, by the time I get back one of the opponents are already directly under the ball. I can't really body them out of the way because I weigh about 110 pounds and all the others weigh about 200 pounds. So, is there any way that I can get the ball fromt these guys because It makes me look like a wuss because I can;t move them and as soon as they win the ball the ball is practically stuck to their foot so they get away

Sorry so Long

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

it sounds like you're trying to do too much. just let your teammates do their jobs. i know it's no fun to lose, but just trust me. if you do your own job well enough, people will pass to you more, and you'll become a bigger part of the team. as for the defensive part, i'm sorry i can't help, i don't play defense.
Hala Galacticos

Does anyone know how I could get the ball from these guys??

dooglas
Veteran Member

yes, let them pass you and poke the ball away from them to the guy straight ahead of them...wokrs everytime.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

thanks again dooglas

soccer11
Admin

I say do what dooglas said to do and, put on some muscle. get stronger so you can hold your own on the field against the bigger people. And another question, whats up with the 200 pound people you're playing against. I think, or at least i hope you were exagerating. And have you ever thought about trying out for a better team with better players?

Gunner_d14

Use ur weight to ur advantage..don't give up on sheilding the ball..those guys are bigger than you and once ur in front sheilding the ball make sure the only way for them to get it is to push you off to concede a foul, but u need to be physically fit though or else the battering could wear you out
-The Beloved One-

Thanks a lot for giving me those pointers and tips. THey really help out a lot.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Man just stop saying that everyone sucks, and you know just try and let them play. When you say that, it so happens to be that your trying to do everything, am i wrong? you feel you have to do everything to win the match. just let the team play. try practicing more, and tell them to loose some weight.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

200 pounds lol, are they overweight? You can run circles around them.
I know how you feel man, I was in same situation, just shine on free kicks etc.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.