Final position .

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
Aiyik
New User

Final position .

Post by Aiyik » 14 Jan 2013, 18:52

Hey! I'm the person behind 'monkeyboy' , 'amierulaiziq' , 'parkminhyuk' and 'aiziq14' . These are all my old username . I'm back for the final answer for my position . After a while of experimenting and training . Here it is .

I work on my defence . I suddenly learn that I have the gift of 'game reading' . I can predict every dribbler's movement from the skillful one's to the pacey one's . I also can read their passing route and tactics . My balance is all okay and my tackle is rough but I still a bit slow on cutting passes . I predict right but still can't intercepts it though . I often delay their movement and steal the ball when they did a mistake plus I'll give instruction to my teammate to mark the opponent player if i finally predict their movement and my prediction is quite always right. That is my style of defending . My friend told me once that dribbler would try their hardest to beat me .

2nd is my pass ability . Surveys told me that my long pass is beautiful . My long pass have curves and speed . Sometimes I use them while shooting . My short pass also have curves and I now have a variety of ways to pass the ball . Outside , inside , heel . My short pass is also improve in terms of speed and accuracy . I also can use them while shooting .

3rd is my dribbling ability . This 4 skills is often use by myself to get myself open from the opposition. Elastico , 360 Spin , Flick and Step On turn but I'll only use elastico and 360spin when battle with a tenacious tackler or just to put on a show . My ball control is kinda fine too . I can stop the ball with ease right now and sometimes when I'm in the top form , some people just can't shrug off the ball off me .

4th is my finishing ability . It gotten quite good although I often hit the woodwork . Like my passing ability , I can also score with a variety of ways to choose from but I often use placing and it always go right by the corners . The 2 lower corners are my favourites . My long shooting is also improving . Pack with powers but slightly lost in accuracy .

5th for my mentality . My attacking positioning and my game reading is evenly matched . My vision also get really broad right now plus my calmness and quick thought made me a captain for my team . As for my left foot , It get really good now . I can shoot and pass with my both feet but I can't tackle and executes skill with my left .

So , where would you put me ? My father told me i'm a good all rounder while my futsal's teammate told me I'm a good defensive midfielder but I recently made the Sweeper as my favourite position . For those who reads the Knight In The Area manga a.k.a Area No Kishi , Asuka Tooru is my favourite character so far . A Sweeper with an excellent game reading plus a great vision who was selected for all age's national representative team . I wish that was me .

Think and put me in my best position ! *evil laugh* I need to know though T.T

p/s I do almost everything that mr_dude ask me to do . Rome Leader too but let's not forget all the one's who give me a precious advice on my previous account post (all 4 of my old account) . Thanks to all of you .

expert
Site Admin

Re: Final position .

Post by expert » 14 Jan 2013, 19:14

Hey and welcome back! Those usernames seem very familiar, I probably might remember some of your topics from before. :)
Kind of hard to say which position might suit you best. Generally, it depends on many things including your teammates and your abilities in relation to them... If you are fast, you may play as a fullback or outside midfielder. Sweeper may be a fit for you too, but the position requires experience and confidence.
Anyways great to you see here again! :)

Aiyik
New User

Post by Aiyik » 14 Jan 2013, 19:24

hahaha. I also considered fullbacks and outside midfielder . Yeah , you got a point there . Football is a game of 11 and not 1 haha. But imagine me as a player who just enter your favourite club team . If you're the manager for your favourite club , where would you put me ?

Gambo
New User

Post by Gambo » 17 Jan 2013, 15:49

Aiyik wrote:Hey! I'm the person behind 'monkeyboy' , 'amierulaiziq' , 'parkminhyuk' and 'aiziq14' . These are all my old username . I'm back for the final answer for my position . After a while of experimenting and training . Here it is .

I work on my defence . I suddenly learn that I have the gift of 'game reading' . I can predict every dribbler's movement from the skillful one's to the pacey one's . I also can read their passing route and tactics . My balance is all okay and my tackle is rough but I still a bit slow on cutting passes . I predict right but still can't intercepts it though . I often delay their movement and steal the ball when they did a mistake plus I'll give instruction to my teammate to mark the opponent player if i finally predict their movement and my prediction is quite always right. That is my style of defending . My friend told me once that dribbler would try their hardest to beat me .

2nd is my pass ability . Surveys told me that my long pass is beautiful . My long pass have curves and speed . Sometimes I use them while shooting . My short pass also have curves and I now have a variety of ways to pass the ball . Outside , inside , heel . My short pass is also improve in terms of speed and accuracy . I also can use them while shooting .

3rd is my dribbling ability . This 4 skills is often use by myself to get myself open from the opposition. Elastico , 360 Spin , Flick and Step On turn but I'll only use elastico and 360spin when battle with a tenacious tackler or just to put on a show . My ball control is kinda fine too . I can stop the ball with ease right now and sometimes when I'm in the top form , some people just can't shrug off the ball off me .

4th is my finishing ability . It gotten quite good although I often hit the woodwork . Like my passing ability , I can also score with a variety of ways to choose from but I often use placing and it always go right by the corners . The 2 lower corners are my favourites . My long shooting is also improving . Pack with powers but slightly lost in accuracy .

5th for my mentality . My attacking positioning and my game reading is evenly matched . My vision also get really broad right now plus my calmness and quick thought made me a captain for my team . As for my left foot , It get really good now . I can shoot and pass with my both feet but I can't tackle and executes skill with my left .

So , where would you put me ? My father told me i'm a good all rounder while my futsal's teammate told me I'm a good defensive midfielder but I recently made the Sweeper as my favourite position . For those who reads the Knight In The Area manga a.k.a Area No Kishi , Asuka Tooru is my favourite character so far . A Sweeper with an excellent game reading plus a great vision who was selected for all age's national representative team . I wish that was me .

Think and put me in my best position ! *evil laugh* I need to know though T.T

p/s I do almost everything that mr_dude ask me to do . Rome Leader too but let's not forget all the one's who give me a precious advice on my previous account post (all 4 of my old account) . Thanks to all of you .
Could you talk about your physic characteristics? I mean whats are you high? low?,are you very strong or do you have lean stereotype, are you a fast or slow runner?

In my Opinion players should have at least 2 positions where they are very comfortable with and can play their best with their skills, in my opinion you could play very well as a defensive midfielder, the only problem to play as a sweeper or defender is that in most teams the defenders are restricted only to defensive tasks I mean when they get the ball they just "need to get rid of the ball" by passing to someone who can create a play.

Area no Kishi is great, I loved the anime series (Because of the series I gained a bit of desire to play in the Japanese league)hope they can continue with more chapters, I think Oda was my favorite character, maybe i will start to read the manga too :p

Aiyik
New User

Post by Aiyik » 17 Jan 2013, 17:20

I'm sorry Gambo . I forgot to mention that haha. My height is 5'6 and my weight is 60 kg . I'm a short sprint runner . I'm fast at 1st but will lose speed if I kept running . My strenght is okay . My balance is okay too . I can give a fight .

Well , about the position . I realise that sweeper are very uncommon these days . The Beckenbauer style is gone because these days game are too fast . I love to play as a defensive midfielder and in attacking midfielder too . I also like to play on the wings but I don't like positions that are tightly marking by the opposition . I like a position that can see all my teammates . Can see what going on . Plus I'm tactical too . I can read the opposition playbook . Like yesterday , a team try to outplay me by keeping possesion then put the ball behind the defence but I saw that and told my teammates too push back and ready to counter attack . The plan works and we win . I like to play as a defensive midfielder but I like to attack like Mesut ozil . I'll afraid that if I play like Mesut Ozil in defensive midfield position , it would affect my team and lose . Your opinion ?

Gambo
New User

Post by Gambo » 17 Jan 2013, 20:10

Aiyik wrote:I'm sorry Gambo . I forgot to mention that haha. My height is 5'6 and my weight is 60 kg . I'm a short sprint runner . I'm fast at 1st but will lose speed if I kept running . My strenght is okay . My balance is okay too . I can give a fight .

Well , about the position . I realise that sweeper are very uncommon these days . The Beckenbauer style is gone because these days game are too fast . I love to play as a defensive midfielder and in attacking midfielder too . I also like to play on the wings but I don't like positions that are tightly marking by the opposition . I like a position that can see all my teammates . Can see what going on . Plus I'm tactical too . I can read the opposition playbook . Like yesterday , a team try to outplay me by keeping possesion then put the ball behind the defence but I saw that and told my teammates too push back and ready to counter attack . The plan works and we win . I like to play as a defensive midfielder but I like to attack like Mesut ozil . I'll afraid that if I play like Mesut Ozil in defensive midfield position , it would affect my team and lose . Your opinion ?
You should play as a center midifielder then because most of defensive midfielder are used as ball winners so if your team plays with only one defensive midfielder you would be stucked with only defensive deals so being a midfielder you could be place tatically more rearmost like Pirlo or more offensive like fabegras.

Aiyik
New User

Post by Aiyik » 18 Jan 2013, 08:56

Like a box to box player ? I think I can manage that . Thanks gambo :)

Gambo
New User

Post by Gambo » 18 Jan 2013, 09:38

Aiyik wrote:Like a box to box player ? I think I can manage that . Thanks gambo :)

Yes, like a box to box rs