I need your help

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
Miilleniium

Post by Miilleniium » 05 Sep 2011, 03:36

nick117 wrote:3 hours is still pushing it. i would never go for more than 2 hours at a time.
you mean i should practice for no more than 2 hours+playing (futsal)? Thats about 4 hours a day, I have done that, at the end of the day im exhausted but you get practice and experiencie 8)

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 05 Sep 2011, 07:32

No more than 2 hours all up is what nick means.

It depends on the person, some people may be able to train longer, bit personally I can only do 100% intensity for at most two-and-a-half
Everything you need, is already inside.

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 05 Sep 2011, 19:47

i know ajax specifically trains in very short blocks of time to avoid exhausting their players.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 07 Sep 2011, 13:46

If you go 110% like its been said you should I think its really hard for you to train past 2 hours... It depends what type of work your doing though.. In high intensity training camps you train 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

But if your training on your own, you do a lot more work that if you would be training with a team or at a camp, so i think i agree with everybody that 60-120 minutes of training would be the best amount of time, past that the quality of your drills and repetition wont be as perfect as needed and you wont be improving and probably doing more bad to yourself than good....

I live in a country like yours millenium, where you look to your right, and you look to your left and you find scrimages, pickups, and 5 v5 games in all directions and they are fun as fu** and the best way to improve imho... but, you have to be smart, don't go training 2 hours on your own and then play 3 hours of pickup - rather train 35-60 minutes on your own, simple things that wont wear you out, like juggling or wall drills and then play an hour and a half of pick up... I don't know if you understand me.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Miilleniium

Post by Miilleniium » 07 Sep 2011, 22:18

panchester07 wrote:If you go 110% like its been said you should I think its really hard for you to train past 2 hours... It depends what type of work your doing though.. In high intensity training camps you train 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

But if your training on your own, you do a lot more work that if you would be training with a team or at a camp, so i think i agree with everybody that 60-120 minutes of training would be the best amount of time, past that the quality of your drills and repetition wont be as perfect as needed and you wont be improving and probably doing more bad to yourself than good....

I live in a country like yours millenium, where you look to your right, and you look to your left and you find scrimages, pickups, and 5 v5 games in all directions and they are fun as fu** and the best way to improve imho... but, you have to be smart, don't go training 2 hours on your own and then play 3 hours of pickup - rather train 35-60 minutes on your own, simple things that wont wear you out, like juggling or wall drills and then play an hour and a half of pick up... I don't know if you understand me.
whats imho?

Yeah I think i get what you are trying to tell me, I shouldnt waist a lot of energy if im going out to play pick up games right?

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 08 Sep 2011, 01:00

Miilleniium wrote:
panchester07 wrote:If you go 110% like its been said you should I think its really hard for you to train past 2 hours... It depends what type of work your doing though.. In high intensity training camps you train 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

whats imho?

Yeah I think i get what you are trying to tell me, I shouldnt waist a lot of energy if im going out to play pick up games right?
In My Honest Opinion
Everything you need, is already inside.