Playin lousy need help...

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
eddy192837
Veteran Member

Alright so i have states this week we only have 3 games this weekend bu it cobsists of many games for like a month.. I had my first game today and i played alright in the beginning but soon i started to mess up and stuff and i continuedto tell myself to focuss but it just wasnt happening.. I playrd lousy that game and i was positive i was goin to play the next game bettr bttw i play left mid as a right footer so i wa tryinf to cut to the inside but it just wasnt wokinn.. So w.e we had our second day laterthe afternoon and my legs were tired but i started again.. Again i began to play well like the first 15 minutes but thwn began to play lousy and not like smart.. (i wasny shooting when i needed to or i was dribbling when i needed to pass.. I played terrible even missing a vollet like 5 feet from the goal only me and goall.) I still have a game tmmrow but now im feeling so unconfident and playin lousy.. Idk whats wrong cuz i know i can play alot better. I feel terrible.... Help so i can play better tmmrow!m? I know i cann play alot bettr but im feeling so unconfident andd like im playin terrble dont knww what to doo.. And during pregame warmup i touch really good and dribble gopd and everythinn... I feel like benzema when he was playing bad...

Evan
Veteran Member

I am fairly inconsistent when I play, I'm steadily getting over it. The most important thing for me to do is to set small goals throughout the game. Every pass builds confidence for me, shots on target build confidence. I've had plenty of games where I come off the field feeling like I've played like absolute sh*t, and alot of times I had really. But the next game I always start the game by trying to complete one pass at at time and each pass helps me play better throughout the game.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

nick117
Veteran Member

Evan does it like I do it. I start out the game only passing so it builds my confidence and composure. Maybe 8 or 10 minutes in I will start with tricks but nothing fancy it's a stepping stone style with my game.

eddy192837
Veteran Member

Well today i played good and scored which gave me alot of my confidence back (Ill put the goal online later, its a messi like chip ovrr keeper).. So i found out that i need to be more relaxed and mainly control my emotions duuring the game likw not getting angry whm they dont call an obvious foul and when i just angry at a player i general. I gotta play relaxed and focus and the passing helps too!

desire10
Veteran Member

eddy192837 wrote:Well today i played good and scored which gave me alot of my confidence back (Ill put the goal online later, its a messi like chip ovrr keeper).. So i found out that i need to be more relaxed and mainly control my emotions duuring the game likw not getting angry whm they dont call an obvious foul and when i just angry at a player i general. I gotta play relaxed and focus and the passing helps too!
That's great, keep at it! Try not to get angry when you get fouled and it's not called by the ref'. I've always liked being silent when getting fouled, I'm not sure why, there's just something 'cool' about getting tripped, and getting straight back up without any commotion - you should try it sometime :P
Everything you need, is already inside.