Failure

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
collin
Veteran Member

Failure

Post by collin » 19 Oct 2010, 00:13

well i lost my highschool soccer district quarter finals today. Im really taking it to heart because im on of the best players on the team and i played horrible. I feel like i could have changed that game and i dissapointed my teammates the parents and myself. Im a junior but next year im a senior and i dont get any more chances so im really pressureing myself to perform perfectly. Idk guys it just sucks you know after all the individual training sessions you put in and it seems like they never ever happened because it didnt show on the field. Really taking it to heart and very bummed out.

Does anyone have any advice or experiences like this?

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 19 Oct 2010, 16:04

Remember how bad it feels.

Remember how bad it feels, so next time you're working out, you find the energy from somewhere to run that extra minute, to do that extra rep.

Remember how bad it feels, so next time you on the training pitch, so you don't need any more motivation to put in 110%.

Remember how bad it feels, so when your playing in your next match, you have the determination and focus to do everything in your ability, to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Ward9310

Post by Ward9310 » 19 Oct 2010, 16:09

klc123 wrote:Remember how bad it feels.

Remember how bad it feels, so next time you're working out, you find the energy from somewhere to run that extra minute, to do that extra rep.

Remember how bad it feels, so next time you on the training pitch, so you don't need any more motivation to put in 110%.

Remember how bad it feels, so when your playing in your next match, you have the determination and focus to do everything in your ability, to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Agreed. Brilliant post mate.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 19 Oct 2010, 18:57

yeah wow very inspiring words

Alan88
Sophomore Member

Post by Alan88 » 26 Oct 2010, 01:59

klc123 wrote:Remember how bad it feels.

100 points for the post... Really inspiring.. :wink: