Feels like giving up

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
Alan88
Sophomore Member

Feels like giving up

Post by Alan88 » 02 Oct 2010, 12:04

I started play football half year ago... At first, I enjoyed this game alots and practicing it almost everyday alone in term of juggling, dribbling, ball control, and shootings... No stress at all...

But recently, one of my senior keeps on yelling at me and say how much I'm a drag for their team... Whenever I start dribbling, he will yell at me ... Telling me not to do so... Passing is always his best option... And always scold me if my shot missed... For him, I always a noob that won't improve... He always brad about how good a player he and his friends is...

They always put a blame of their own mistake on younger players like me and my friends... I did not deny it if it was my mistake but I feel angry everytime they blame me when they missed their own pass...

To be honest, I can't play football as how I want to play... So much pressure recently... Feeling so down... :(

Maybe I sld stick on playing football with WALL... My best old buddy :(

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 02 Oct 2010, 12:55

Two options.

1.Join a new team and accept they drove you out by being arseholes.

2.Use that anger to spur you on and improve more, so that you become better than them, so that they can't question you. I frequently play with older players that just stand moaning all game when things aren't going well and blame everything on everyone, it comes to the point where I just tell them to shut up and fu** off because they are the sole problem in the team.

Always remember, if you put all your effort into the game, then you have done as much as you could have done. If your team mates start slagging everyone off, then they are the problem in the team, and you should tell him that he is the one holding the team back from better things.

Alan88
Sophomore Member

Post by Alan88 » 02 Oct 2010, 16:25

Thx for advice KLC :)

Just watched MU vs Sunderland match... And realised that I just love football very much and won't give up on it...

I will keep on improving ... Become better and better... After that, I will leave them with my friends and join a better team ... I don't mind the team is weak or strong... At least I will find a team that wont blame their team mates for all the mistakes they made...

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 02 Oct 2010, 19:30

yeah man never give up. All of the pros said that they wanted to quit one point in their career but they didnt and they stuck through it and thats why they are pros. Also passing is a good option but dont be afraid to take risks. Because that one time when you are dribbling and he is yelling at you, your going to dribble past 2 guys and score a goal and make him look dumb